What Have You Got to Look Forward to During Lockdown

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We started getting the Hello Fresh food delivered .
I have been cooking our meals from scratch every night.
It’s a nice way to spend some time and the food is really good ,you can taste the difference.
My potato and carrot chopping has come on leaps and bounds.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
We started getting the Hello Fresh food delivered .
I have been cooking our meals from scratch every night.
It’s a nice way to spend some time and the food is really good ,you can taste the difference.
My potato and carrot chopping has come on leaps and bounds.

We have done that for a bit just because we were bored of what I normally cook. Kept all of the recipe cards and now have a whole new repertoire of things I can cook, just need to buy the same ingredients that Hello Fresh sent.

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We have done that for a bit just because we were bored of what I normally cook. Kept all of the recipe cards and now have a whole new repertoire of things I can cook, just need to buy the same ingredients that Hello Fresh sent.
Yes I am going to do that once we are back to normal and shopping is no longer a danger.

D

Deleted member 1740

In lockdown 1 I set up as a pet commission artist, having recently retired early, rekindling an interest in drawing that I hadn't used for many years. Now, some 50+ commissions later, I am hoping to continue and grow the portfolio. If anyone is interested, most of my work is on my instagram page

https://www.instagram.com/stevejeffery23/

If anyone is interested in getting a portrait of their own pet, please get in touch. I have done some for forum members already :)

Impressive mate.