Things you look forward to.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
We have a gladdens the heart thread and laughter threads. But what are you looking forward to.
For me tonight it the festival or remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall. A couple of hours spent with the King.

Attachments

• IMG_0736.jpeg
    IMG_0736.jpeg
    443.2 KB · Views: 34

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lots of things but next up that is a bit different is panto day. We've been going for years, before kids, with kids, with kids who are now adults 😄. We are booked into a Thai beforehand, lunchtime menu, panto at the Theatre Royal, Newcastle, walk around Newcastle after seeing the Christmas lights, displays, then home for a snack tea (all the nibbles that you get that cook for 10 mins in the oven 😋) Just a great, happy, day.

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Lots of things but next up that is a bit different is panto day. We've been going for years, before kids, with kids, with kids who are now adults 😄. We are booked into a Thai beforehand, lunchtime menu, panto at the Theatre Royal, Newcastle, walk around Newcastle after seeing the Christmas lights, displays, then home for a snack tea (all the nibbles that you get that cook for 10 mins in the oven 😋) Just a great, happy, day.

Also known as a picky tea (© Jordan North). A massive favourite in our house. A couple of my recent efforts........

1699731101615.png 1699731123457.png

Red devil

Visit site
We have a gladdens the heart thread and laughter threads. But what are you looking forward to.
For me tonight it the festival or remembrance at the Royal Albert Hall. A couple of hours spent with the King.
Used to watch that every year with my Nan, loved it.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
1st Sunday of Advent (3rd Dec) as Advent makes Christmas Day all the more special, plus Classic FM play loads of carols and other Christmas related classical and seasonal film music during December.

And our church Carol Service on 17th Dec. Being in our choir I really enjoy it and love that church will be full with many who don’t normally go to church but enjoy our Carol Service as part of their Christmas.

Last edited:

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Also known as a picky tea (© Jordan North). A massive favourite in our house. A couple of my recent efforts........

View attachment 50418 View attachment 50419
Love it.

We have an ‘Orange Buffet’ on NYE.
We order all of the orange(y) coloured food from the Chinese and Indian takeaway and add things like scotch eggs, wotsits, pork pies, cheese.