Things you look forward to.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Every meal. I was surprised to hear last week from two members of my regular fourball that they weren't that keen on food, just "ate to live". Other way round for me, I love food & our regular Saturday night home made curry, followed by traditional Sunday lunch are the highlights of the week.
What a sad state of affairs, the two guys. Food is one of lifes great pleasures.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Well Am on me Way back from London village. Loved Camden, Royal Albert Hall and the remberance day parade. But London is just not me

Attachments

• IMG_0776.jpeg
    IMG_0776.jpeg
    230.8 KB · Views: 6

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Well Am on me Way back from London village. Loved Camden, Royal Albert Hall and the remberance day parade. But London is just not me
We were in Camden yesterday, to kill some time we walked the length of Camden High St and through Camden Market to Camden Lock…we had never before done this and we found it a bit of a mess, a good and big bit bonkers and, in truth, and just like you, not for us. But then…we live in a lovely Surrey market town….more than a bit different.

Last edited:

RichA

Visit site
Yep. I've been commuting into London from the suburbs for 27 years. I'm looking forward to the last time I'll have to do it in December 2025.
I won't be repeating the journey when I'm not being paid for it.
Hopefully MrsA will still fancy moving up to Notts when I retire.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
1. Holidays abroad in sunny climates with HID
2. Golf holidays, home or abroad
3. Golf with mates on a Friday
4. Retirement, which will hopefully happen in the next couple of years.
5. After 4, doing more of 1 thru 3😁

Short term, getting fitted for a new driver and set of irons at St Ives next week.