Sports Personality of the Year 2016

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 16999

Glad to see common sense prevailed in The Team of The Year category. Congratulations Leicester. :whoo:

D

Deleted member 15344

UK are pretty good at sport aren't we - a small nation but produce so many wonderful teams and champions , seeing some of the emotions shows that it all means such a great deal to them. Maybe there is hope for sport in the U.K. After all

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well I beginning to wonder if ive lost 900k with many predictions going down the pan.

Good to see Phelps get a lifetime award truly a legend in the sporting arena.

Well done Leicester well deserved.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
UK are pretty good at sport aren't we - a small nation but produce so many wonderful teams and champions , seeing some of the emotions shows that it all means such a great deal to them. Maybe there is hope for sport in the U.K. After all

True and thank god for the lottery funding.

I also suppose some sports have lost all hope for the future.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Thought some of the photos of the recently deceased were a bit rushed.
Some were only up for a second or 2.

Happy to have less pics of the choir

D

Deleted member 15344

Well done Murray - fully deserved

Also great that Brownlee and Skelton were in the top 3

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Wel done Andy well deserved win.

But shocked that Mo didn't make it into the top 3.

Just preposterous :mmm:

Absolutely just goes to show as a nation we just don't understand greatness when its staring us in the face.

Murray is a deserving winner for his achievements but for Christ sake respect the British public and turn up to pick the trophy up.

D

Deleted member 15344

Shame that Kate RW wasn't in the top 3 but she has had a wonderful career

IMG_1319.jpg

Will be interesting to see the breakdown of the votes

D

Deleted member 16999

Are we really saying that he top Sports people in the country should put their training schedules on hold until Oct/Nov to see if they're nominated and then all turn up at an event that they may not win!
Please, they are the best in the world because of what they do and you can't expect them to drop everything for a TV programme.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Thought Mo deserved a top three but that's just my opinion and I wonder what the margins were. Murray at a landslide but I wonder how close the rest were. I thought Murray was on down time at the moment

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Spoiler alert ( just for Fish)

Ladies hockey team failed to win team of the year, far better looking than them there footballers.

I haven't watched it and don't give a monkeys about it, it was a bit of sarcasm relating to another thread!

However, I do agree with you, I'd love to share a puck with a couple of the Hockey team 😳😜👍