Kenny , Farah and Murray

Would like to see Farah win but think it will be Murray

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
i think there are three clear favourites

Kenny , Farah and Murray

Would like to see Farah win but think it will be Murray

Theres 1 clear favourite and thats Murray after the last couple of days, Alistair Brownlee the main danger with Farah and Trott having a chance.

If you think Kenny had a chance then you can get 66/1 now

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site
As sporting achievements go, murray is now head and shoulders above all others this year but we've seen in the past that its more a popularity contest than anything.

G

guest100718

I think they should spend the production money on something else. Get Clarkson back perhaps

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
He's in a two horse race where he's been whining and whinging like a little toddler all year when it doesn't go his way. He doesn't even deserve to make the short list.

I will totally agree he's like a petulant child but should he win it, I'm sure the BBC will do their best to turn it into some sort of head to head with Murray. They seem to do that most years with the obvious contenders. Also the general public often seem to go for the last big event as it's more recent in their consciousness. In this case both a Hamilton win and Murray winning and world #1 would be fresh in the public's mind.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I will totally agree he's like a petulant child but should he win it, I'm sure the BBC will do their best to turn it into some sort of head to head with Murray. They seem to do that most years with the obvious contenders. Also the general public often seem to go for the last big event as it's more recent in their consciousness. In this case both a Hamilton win and Murray winning and world #1 would be fresh in the public's mind.

you really think theyre going to focus on hamilton not the olympics?