Sports Personality of the Year 2016

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
It's the day. what do people think now?

I think it should be Murray and Leicester.
I think it will be Murray and the hockey ladies.

To be fair, I think the team isn't necessarily wrong either way. It's actually hard to say a team doesn't deserve it, so it cannot go wrong.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

To be fair, I think the team isn't necessarily wrong either way. It's actually hard to say a team doesn't deserve it, so it cannot go wrong.

Agree with your predictions. Should be Leicester, but as BBC get to show more of Olympics I think they'll lean towards ladies hockey as it is one of "theirs".

D

Deleted member 15344

I think Murray and the Ladies Hockey will win - will be delighted with that

Would love for Farah to win

Raneri winning the Coach is a fully deserved award

Last edited by a moderator:

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Clearly the hockey team had a great year. But IMO if you were to ask someone in 20 years who'd upset the odds and won the prem or who'd wine the gold. Far more will remember Leicester.

Yes and hopefully tonight they will vote also.

I know some will want the ladies hockey to win and of course they deserve something but in the real world Leicester winning the title has given hope to the millions of underdogs who believe it will never happen.

jusme

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Had a quick look at the odds......1/9 Murray. Little point in watching if it's for who will win. If you think it may be someone else then get a few quid on.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wow 401 marathons in 401 days ! That's truely amazing - massive round of a applause for that

U

User62651

Workshy William uses the words to Phelps "23 golds pales....." then hasn't a clue what to say next, nonsensical English follows, dear dear!:mad: