Ryder Cup Team

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Me neither Craw....hugely overrated golfer, 3 Majors aye but if it wasn't for the fact he's a scrambling b##'ard he wouldn't be in the top 75 in the world IMO.

I'd have Sergio in the team before him but neither will get in.....in fact can't we have a hybrid Sergio Harrington team? Now, what a golfer that would be!! :D

Paul_Stewart

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We were talking about this on the radio station I work for in Florida (I do a weekly segment on anything sports on this side of the Atlantic).

The host was quite seriously talking about opening it up to America and the Rest of the World v Europe to make more of a game of it.

We went through the potential American and European teams and it was a mismatch along Goliath's pre-match favouritsm over David.

Naturally America will now win by a mile.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I'd have Rose in. He's played and beaten the Americans on their own patch and think him and Poulter will galvanise each other as so many pairings have before. Lets not forget its matchplay and so you can afford some wayward shots as long as your partner is there. I think that would give Poulter a licence to attack which is his game while Rose plays the holding role