Ryder Cup 2018 - Paris

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm just back from the USA and watched the 4 ball on the first day at home then some of Saturday's and Sunday golf òn their coverage - God theirs is awful, the Golf Channel should be more accurately called the "Advert Channel" it seemed like 2 minutes of golf and 10 minutes of adverts, they missed vital shots because " while we were away ..... " and worst of all, every so often the had a new advert thing called "playing through" where the screen devided into 2 thirds and 1 third and ads were shown on the larger section for ages???

I nearly put my foot through the hotel tv 🤐

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I'm just back from the USA and watched the 4 ball on the first day at home then some of Saturday's and Sunday golf òn their coverage - God theirs is awful, the Golf Channel should be more accurately called the "Advert Channel" it seemed like 2 minutes of golf and 10 minutes of adverts, they missed vital shots because " while we were away ..... " and worst of all, every so often the had a new advert thing called "playing through" where the screen devided into 2 thirds and 1 third and ads were shown on the larger section for ages???

I nearly put my foot through the hotel tv 🤐
We were in the USA and we were saying the same thing about missing shots .
There were only four games out so should have time for all shots.
That split screen was annoying.

D

Deleted member 15344

For anyone that hasn’t seen it yet - watch Ryder Cup One Family - brilliant film about the win at Paris and showed what a great job Bjorn did and how much it means to the European players especially Poulter and Garcia. It shows how great they work as a team under the right captaincy

Edit - it’s on Sky Sports On Demand

Last edited by a moderator:

sam85

Head Pro
Visit site
For anyone that hasn’t seen it yet - watch Ryder Cup One Family - brilliant film about the win at Paris and showed what a great job Bjorn did and how much it means to the European players especially Poulter and Garcia. It shows how great they work as a team under the right captaincy

Where can I find this film please?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Edit - it’s on Sky Sports On Demand

Agree..it’s a brilliant watch