Ryder Cup 2018, I know it's too early but...

D

Deleted member 15344

He's honking at matchplay though....

Is he ? Seems to have done ok with one WGC Matchplay win and another runners up plus a decent Ryder Cup record - seems a bit of statement without basis

D

Deleted member 15344

who do you trust bbc or sky :eek:

be nice if they knew ffs though

It seems he was told by everyone including the PGA and ET that his points were enough to get him in the Masters - and then they told him it was wrong 5 mins before he was about to tee off in his match - thats shocking management from whoever told him. No wonder he looked well off his game

D

Deleted member 15344

Poulter again having a cracking go at getting into the Masters - needs to win in Houston and currently tied at the top. He is showing some real grit and fight

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Poulter again having a cracking go at getting into the Masters - needs to win in Houston and currently tied at the top. He is showing some real grit and fight

Doesn’t he (only) have to beat all those not qualified already? So could infact finish behind a few of the bigger names and still make it?

D

Deleted member 15344

Doesn’t he (only) have to beat all those not qualified already? So could infact finish behind a few of the bigger names and still make it?

Nah he has to win the Comp - the only space left for him is the winner of this Comp - the top 50 slot had to be sorted before this comp

MartynB

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I hope he makes it. I know he’s not everybody’s cup of tea but I quite like him. Become a bit more humble now he’s having to grind it out more.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Nah he has to win the Comp - the only space left for him is the winner of this Comp - the top 50 slot had to be sorted before this comp

So if someone already qualified wins the. Augusta has one less? My bad, I originally thought it was that a win would get him high enough rankings, then heard that the winner (or highest non qualifying player) would get a spot.

Either way, rooting for him!