Rick Shiels/Claude Harmon vid

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Think I suffer with something similar, I tend to pick the ball up rather than driving it forward - definitely need to spend some time working on a few of those ideas that BH has given Rick there.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Think I suffer with something similar, I tend to pick the ball up rather than driving it forward - definitely need to spend some time working on a few of those ideas that BH has given Rick there.

I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of golfers didn't relate at least in part, to the weight transfer problem

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I really enjoyed that. I can definitely see a lot of me in that, and I am pretty sure that I can take something from it.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Seems odd though. Obviously just trying to boost subscribers on that one. I didn't even know it existed, I've only ever seen his main one.

That's exactly what he's doing! More channels, more views, more ££££££££

3 Channels and counting!

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
That's exactly what he's doing! More channels, more views, more ££££££££

3 Channels and counting!

Anothet strategy along with the increasing number of "youtube shorts". In fairness shields isn't bad with this but Finch is. Rubbish 20 second videos to earn cash.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Seems odd though. Obviously just trying to boost subscribers on that one. I didn't even know it existed, I've only ever seen his main one.

When he spoke about it on his podcast he said the last lesson video he did on his main channel absolutely bombed in views so I think its more putting the more "nerdy" vids on his other channels.

I dont think he's expecting a massive boost in subscribers off the back of it.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Anothet strategy along with the increasing number of "youtube shorts". In fairness shields isn't bad with this but Finch is. Rubbish 20 second videos to earn cash.

They do have salaries to pay though, and as I read today on a BBC article about TommyInnit - if YouTube change the algorithm then content creators have to act fast to still be highlighted on home pages etc. Its smart to cover both!

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Finch in every video at the minute with his "What else I'd love, is for you to hit that subscribe button" is getting a bit tedious too

This is really, really winding me up now as well. It feels like it's constant. Especially when he released all his driver reviews in the space of a couple of days.

sjw

Visit site
FInch is so annoying. Rick is a much better YouTuber. Maybe not a better golfer but he has the YT game on lock

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is really, really winding me up now as well. It feels like it's constant. Especially when he released all his driver reviews in the space of a couple of days.

This does get me. As with any area of product on Youtube, the onese who get the revlews out early get the most views. What that also means is you basically get a quick, early impressions view of a product that you would think needed testing over a significant number of weeks to form a final opinion.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
This does get me. As with any area of product on Youtube, the onese who get the revlews out early get the most views. What that also means is you basically get a quick, early impressions view of a product that you would think needed testing over a significant number of weeks to form a final opinion.
Yup - every driver is amazing the first time you hit it!

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
FInch is so annoying. Rick is a much better YouTuber. Maybe not a better golfer but he has the YT game on lock
Last month PF was doing a get fit for golf again,probably his 4 or 5th time he’s done it.
Now getting fatter.
Once again fads that last short term,winds me right up.
Get fit stay fit.

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Finch in every video at the minute with his "What else I'd love, is for you to hit that subscribe button" is getting a bit tedious too

Get down into those comments, smash that like button…mate, why don’t you fffff…is swearing still banned in the forum?

They’ve got to earn money I guess but it puts me right off. I’m very picky with which ones I watch these days, haven’t watched a single driver review, find them boring. I’ll probably watch them in a few years when I’m deciding between a second hand stealth or stick to my m2!

I’ll watch this RS one (that started the thread!), but I’m not subscribing, no chance.

As for the shorts, I think I watched a couple to start with, now they just clog up the feed.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last month PF was doing a get fit for golf again,probably his 4 or 5th time he’s done it.
Now getting fatter.
Once again fads that last short term,winds me right up.
Get fit stay fit.

Guess they all have the same problem, after review season, what do you do. Until you get access to pros, press junkets and big course invites, there are only so many lessons and rounds at the local course that people will watch.