Golfer Rage Video

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
It was mentioned on laughter thread but I reckon it deserves a thread...

The 'latest' golf rage video is doing the rounds which involves a couple of amateur players during their club champs at a club in Melbourne and providing you don't mind a ton of swearing then search for the (full) vid online, it'll be 3.14seconds well spent, the ending is worth it

I've never witnessed behaviour quite this bad when playing but have definitely seen things that could've/would've easily escalated just as this one did if (slightly) cooler heads weren't involved

I can't imagine what Mr 'I'm 61' is thinking as he woke up the next day only to read about his infamy

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not even sure what it was about. The old feller was moaning about spectators on the course or something?? Love the end part where he duffs his chips and destroys his wedge over the golf bag / trolley. :LOL:

timd77

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not even sure what it was about. The old feller was moaning about spectators on the course or something?? Love the end part where he duffs his chips and destroys his wedge over the golf bag / trolley. :LOL:

I think the old chap had hit up into the the group in front, which might have started the aggro? Not sure what the spectators had to do with it. Very funny watch though!

D

Deleted member 23270

Have the rules changed about swearing? Asking for a friend........

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Watched it, and I've just wasted the 3-4 minutes of my life watching two people that should know better act like two idiots.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
That guy on here that thought people swearing were lowlife won’t be pleased?

Just shows that swearing can be very funny sometimes.

Brother of mine who had a very short temper was playing with us at a course right next to the Fairnbough Air Show , he wasn’t playing well and constantly moaning about the noise , after going into a bunker and just about to play his shoot I said lookout here comes that airbus again.

He said the F… the airbus.

It was hilarious

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
We had the pleasure of watching a group of ladies ripping into a group of young lads behind them for constantly hitting balls into them the other week. The course was 4 ball after 4 ball and it was clear nobody was going anywhere So I could see their point but maybe the more diplomatic side of me would have been having a word, saying it’s backed up, you can see that so start leaving a bit more space.

still I have also had someone two foot shorter than me threaten to put me in the bushes on a golf course so nothing surprises me.