Random Irritations

D

Deleted member 16999

I'm SHOCKED!! LOL

I found it about 20 x easier to accurately log a home-cooked meal, bar code scanning is excellent for UK foods, takes all the guess work out. Then you can share a meal, so if you wife has the app too and you cook the same meal from scratch etc..

Anyhoo, one mans love is anothers hate!
MFP has the bar code scanning now as well, layout changed a bit this month after an update.

U

User62651

the scum that stole stuff of some graves in Tomnahurich Cemetery and chucked it on the frozen Canal. several grave Ornaments, flower holderts etc..

why would anyone do that??

Vandalism is so depressing at best of times but to target a cemetery, horrific.
Youths no doubt.
What do you do - CCTV?

Last edited by a moderator:

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People who cant communicate despite being asked over and over again. And estate agents. and those that fit in both those categories.
Had a go at my estate agent for their communication skills. Her reply of sorry I haven’t been in contact with you and giving you regular updates is because I have been too busy.
When you are waiting to exchange and you are waiting for news on the bottom of a 3 person chain, it didn’t go down too well. And then I have to pay them £4K.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Had a go at my estate agent for their communication skills. Her reply of sorry I haven’t been in contact with you and giving you regular updates is because I have been too busy.
When you are waiting to exchange and you are waiting for news on the bottom of a 3 person chain, it didn’t go down too well. And then I have to pay them £4K.

Supposedly everybody has been ready to exchange since yesterday, mine decided i didnt need to know that the bottom of the chain were trying to bring the completion date forward 2 weeks despite being told multiple times its not possible and thus missing yet another deadline to exchange. Good job mrs fundy is more balanced, Im at the point of cutting off my nose and telling them all where to go!

so glad we chose to chain break and are the ones who will have nowhere to live in 5 weeks time yet still people cant get their head round it and just expect us to be in that spot in 3 weeks lol, theyve only dragged the chain out 3 months longer than needed to get this point and then expect us to jump to their tune even more

geez im fuming

anotherdouble

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Supposedly everybody has been ready to exchange since yesterday, mine decided i didnt need to know that the bottom of the chain were trying to bring the completion date forward 2 weeks despite being told multiple times its not possible and thus missing yet another deadline to exchange. Good job mrs fundy is more balanced, Im at the point of cutting off my nose and telling them all where to go!

so glad we chose to chain break and are the ones who will have nowhere to live in 5 weeks time yet still people cant get their head round it and just expect us to be in that spot in 3 weeks lol, theyve only dragged the chain out 3 months longer than needed to get this point and then expect us to jump to their tune even more

geez im fuming
You are not alone Mr F. I had to eventually pass the phone to my wife as I was on the verge of doing the same. Now tooth marks on my lip

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site

geez im fuming

Sounds a bit confusing, but I'd walk away. That's what I threatened to do on the sale of a property, if completion wasn't done that day. Surprisingly, it was.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site

geez im fuming

Spare a thought for the poor solicitor trying to sort them out???

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Said poor solicitor about the only one who has not been blamed so far!!!!!

Shouldnt your irritation be Zack Henry ;)

To be fair did not expect anything from the game tonight. We have not played a match in over 6 weeks. As for Bath.............

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Rain rain rain. ☔

I ordered a Barrel Sauna back in August, it was finally delivered last week. It’s wrapped in tarpaulin on my patio waiting to be built but the Carpenter won’t come because of the weather. ☹️

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
finally got my Fatbike back from the shop.. heavy snow overnight..... out on it this morning..... great fun, first time on good powder snow, not soul about. along the canal and back via the radio mast up Craig Dunain. first time this year missed all of it the last few weeks.

so much fun, Rupert was loving it too... bright sunshine with some warmth in it, so already melting fast

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just remembered I need to do my Fantasy Team for today, I should have 10 more minutes to do it in but it says

The game is being updated.
Please try again later when the updated scores / teams will be available.

I can't do it later I only have ten mins til the deadline ffs!