Random Irritations

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just went to go and watch the golf from Dubai and

1. It’s not on

2. There is a program like the shopping channel with someone going through the latest Ladies Golf Clothing on sale and the current style etc - thought that was on the shopping channel ! ?

why the heck are they not showing the golf and instead turned into the Shopping Channel !!
Hahaha, I did exactly the same. Not only the fashion talk but interspersed with adverts for irons and wedges?? What on earth? I think Dubai coverage is on at 11:30. Don't know if it's live or not.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
They were live from 4am showing Hatton, Tommy, Westy and others until about 9.30
For some reason they show all this other stuff until they pick up some more names halfway around the back 9.
Most strange...don't understand why they can't show the whole round until 2 ( sunset over there) and then show all this other junk....

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The golf tournament has morning and afternoon tee times.
They've already shown this mornings, at 1130 they start showing this afternoon's coverage.
The irritating thing is that the last group have just finished the 8th so we've missed a couple of hours of play.....to watch junk they could show after 2 when the live golf finishes..

D

Deleted member 15344

The golf tournament has morning and afternoon tee times.
They've already shown this mornings, at 1130 they start showing this afternoon's coverage.

I don’t understand why they don’t just keep the program going - the players were all starting on the course whilst the morning rounds were finishing so why break for 2 hours missing loads of them playing the front 9 ?

I’m not sure if it’s a right issue ?

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I don’t understand why they don’t just keep the program going - the players were all starting on the course whilst the morning rounds were finishing so why break for 2 hours missing loads of them playing the front 9 ?

I’m not sure if it’s a right issue ?

Probably what they're allowed or contracted to broadcast. If they could go right through I think they would.

Last edited:

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
Another one today, and that was wrong. And if she was an aerospace engineer I've just given up flying. :oops:

? was thinking of this thread when she took it!..Yes scary stuff!, but at least she wasn’t threatening to buy some Christian louboutins like that big Geordie lass the other day!? ... I don’t understand some people that go on these shows tbh you would think if they applied to be on a TV quiz they would be half decent quizzers? But no some of them just embarrass themselves.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
? was thinking of this thread when she took it!..Yes scary stuff!, but at least she wasn’t threatening to buy some Christian louboutins like that big Geordie lass the other day!? ... I don’t understand some people that go on these shows tbh you would think if they applied to be on a TV quiz they would be half decent quizzers? But no some of them just embarrass themselves.

Not necessarily half decent but obviously not just angling for the cash. The bloke that followed her was clearly getting up Anne's nose. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Still, I suppose it keeps the cash in the producer's pocket.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The thing that makes me laugh on these quiz shows is when contestants are asked what they would do with the £2500 prize money - “buy a car, go on holiday and put a deposit on a house” ???

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Every time I finish entering my calories into My Fitness Pal it says "If every day was like this - in 5 weeks you'll weigh 12 stone 3!" But every day IS like that, and I DON'T weigh 12 stone 3. Stupid lying app.

Do you weigh pretty much everything? Can make a hell of a difference rather than eyeballing it.