Random Irritations

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
The Guardian, and their new cookies policy. Flipping annoying. With The Times, and Telegraph behind a pay wall, I am running out of news sources that I don't find irritating, or expensive.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Irresponsible dog owners

On our drive home today from taking the dog out we spotted a dog on his own without an owner.

This was at 10:45 I'll add here

Pulled over..wife jumped out. Approached the dog. No tag on his collar so carried him into the car and drove to our vets just up the road (we were seconds from home)

I left them at the vets and took our dog and our daughter home.

Get a call from wife..the dog is chipped but the numbers are out of date .. our vets won't take him in but vets at home in town will.. so she's taken him down there to be taken in so the dog warden can collect which just feels awful.

Would have taken him in ourselves but he goes for other dogs we noticed and with our dog so sick just can't risk it.

Poor thing..let down but poor owners

Quick edit to add the wife is still down there at 12:20 they don't make it easy

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
just not looking forward to Christmas Day at all. Work decided to shut down for Christmas and Boxing Day so unable to escape it. Hoping for a faf free day with the dogs and quick stop off at my parents.... but the interfering in laws are hell bent on annoying me. I’ve nothing against them, I’m just not interested.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Irresponsible dog owners

On our drive home today from taking the dog out we spotted a dog on his own without an owner.

This was at 10:45 I'll add here

Pulled over..wife jumped out. Approached the dog. No tag on his collar so carried him into the car and drove to our vets just up the road (we were seconds from home)

I left them at the vets and took our dog and our daughter home.

Get a call from wife..the dog is chipped but the numbers are out of date .. our vets won't take him in but vets at home in town will.. so she's taken him down there to be taken in so the dog warden can collect which just feels awful.

Would have taken him in ourselves but he goes for other dogs we noticed and with our dog so sick just can't risk it.

Poor thing..let down but poor owners

Quick edit to add the wife is still down there at 12:20 they don't make it easy

i can never belive the number of dogs you see out without a collor and tag, despite it being a legal requirement.