Random Irritations

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
A little tongue in cheek...

Sun is out, not a cloud in the sky, hardly a breath of wind - where have you been the last couple of months when I've not been working!

Nice little dog walk though.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Beach hut cafe open here this morning, carol singers outside, for the more adventurous there was yoga on the beach or a swim in the sea :eek:

Nearly went there on the bike, but was put off by the internet opening hours. It wasn't clear it would be open. Hengistbury cafe was my irritation. Walked along the beach instead. Stunning day for December.

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watched Gavin & Stacey this evening ............................... absolutely superb.
My random Irritation is that I'd never seen it before and now realise just what I've missed in the past!

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Watched Gavin & Stacey this evening ............................... absolutely superb.
My random Irritation is that I'd never seen it before and now realise just what I've missed in the past!

Brilliant show. Very well written and performed

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mrs Colch buying me a new pair of jeans for Xmas. Not in itself an irritation but the fact they were a 38" waist was. Especially when I questioned it and she said "I don't know why I got those as you're a 36" waist". I'm a 34" waist.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Mrs Colch buying me a new pair of jeans for Xmas. Not in itself an irritation but the fact they were a 38" waist was. Especially when I questioned it and she said "I don't know why I got those as you're a 36" waist". I'm a 34" waist.
It must be allowance for a week of binge eating and drinking. :)

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

That makes you very lucky then. Time to catch up!

Especially as this character was missing :)

tenor.gif

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Never seen it. Don’t know who’s in it. Rarely watch TV

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Company reward scheme. £25 voucher to use anywhere. Finally decided to redeem it (had a week) go to scratch the code.. the whole thing just disappears

Great lol

Norrin Radd

Tour Winner
Visit site
To be honest anything to do with James Corden gets a very wide one from me, can't stand the bloke (edited by a moderator a moment ago)

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
People in forum threads who add nothing to the discussion- the main irritation is when someone asks about the performance of x product and how it is in use, and then someone comes back with ‘I have y’. That wasn’t the question, they want to know about x and not y.
This also happens a lot on places like Amazon when people ask about a product and someone very helpfully replies that they don’t know. Why bother responding then?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
People in forum threads who add nothing to the discussion- the main irritation is when someone asks about the performance of x product and how it is in use, and then someone comes back with ‘I have y’. That wasn’t the question, they want to know about x and not y.
This also happens a lot on places like Amazon when people ask about a product and someone very helpfully replies that they don’t know. Why bother responding then?

What if they tried x but preferred y?

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Having my last round of the year scheduled for Boxing Day afternoon ….. and it's raining again. Nuts. Lucky I got a game in on Christmas Day at an alternative venue as usual.
Right, time to watch the 50 best Christmas songs again …. and realise how much I hate every Cliff Richard Xmas song.