Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
To be honest anything to do with James Corden gets a very wide one from me, can't stand the bloke (edited by a moderator a moment ago)

Have you watched it before? Because whilst Corden can be marmite I find him in G&S to be likeable compared to other bits he has been in

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Wanted to book a hot tub holiday for the dogs. Found a good deal with an ideal location for July.
Missus has to check with her mother when she goes away. Shocker there in skiathos. Who the hell goes abroad in July!? Why!? Jesus wept. It’ll be me and the dogs sooner or later.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The completely disinterested attitude of the nurse practitioner who did my girlfriend’s preassessment. She had just been told by her surgeon she’s going to need an additional three months chemotherapy (she’d previously been told none) on top of multiple surgeries and radiotherapy. She’s really upset and he couldn’t have shown her less care. Ugh.

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
The completely disinterested attitude of the nurse practitioner who did my girlfriend’s preassessment. She had just been told by her surgeon she’s going to need an additional three months chemotherapy (she’d previously been told none) on top of multiple surgeries and radiotherapy. She’s really upset and he couldn’t have shown her less care. Ugh.

That is bad, really bad. You and your girlfriend have my sympathy. This is one of the things that now irks me about the present day. Back in the day, when nursing was learned on the wards etc, it seemed to me that almost all nurses were empathetic, as if it was a quality which was (rightly)deemed highly necessary to qualify as a nurse.
As an old man , I wonder if I've got it wrong,but society seems " harder" now, people treating people as units and not as persons. You qualify more on paper than on performance.
I do hope that everything works out right for you both this year.

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Can't disagree with you there. There were some very odd decisions. He was seeing stuff I couldn't even see with the aid for replays and slo-mo.

Seeing stuff that wasn't there, missing stuff that was there; the only consistent thing about his performance was the complete & utter inconsistency.