Random Irritations

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Are the girls going to eat all the Turkey then?
Or will they leave you some?
More importantly are they bringing your pressies in?
We cancelled Xmas in the Hart house.:( Hopefully have got ourselves a big pressie to make up for it in Spain.(y)

Have a feeling I will be eating cold turkey until at least the New Year.

False alarm regarding bed bath. Just had an injection into my stomach instead. Jesus.:confused:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
We cancelled Xmas in the Hart house.:( Hopefully have got ourselves a big pressie to make up for it in Spain.(y)

False alarm regarding bed bath. Just had an injection into my stomach instead. Jesus.:confused:
He's doing the rounds tomorrow

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Musicians (if you can call Bieber that) announcing a "come back" at 24

Ffs ... It's not like he's 50 and not been around in years

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site

All the best mate.

Hope your food is better than what my bro had served up today. That being said. Mums Xmas roast isn’t much better??

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Missus said this morning. “At least the roads will be empty”. They wasn’t... busier than normal and the worst drivers possible.

Dinner is ready at my parents for 12.30. Missus is at her parents. Her dinner is at 16.30.
That’s not dinner... that’s teatime. And to add an irritation on her behalf She isn’t getting Yorkshire puddings.