Random Irritations

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
took Rupert for a run on the bike yesterday, quite wet underfoot which meant his underside was dirty, so while i put the bike away the current mrs 148 gave him a rub down and dried him off.

since kayleigh died we have been letting him have the run of the house, as we didn't let them upstairs before.

anyway went to bed last night only to find a dirty cock and balls mark right in the middle of the bed on the clean white sheets where the little bugger had been upstairs for a lie down... and the wife hadn't wiped the crown jewels...

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The wait. Girlfriend is currently “under the knife” having her first cancer surgery. The surgeon has multiple options that he will explore today when he determines just had bad it is in there. Best case is that he can see clear margins around the tumour - if so they’ll close her up there and then and prepare for the full removal later this week. The worst case doesn’t really isn’t in my mind at this stage.

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
The wait. Girlfriend is currently “under the knife” having her first cancer surgery. The surgeon has multiple options that he will explore today when he determines just had bad it is in there. Best case is that he can see clear margins around the tumour - if so they’ll close her up there and then and prepare for the full removal later this week. The worst case doesn’t really isn’t in my mind at this stage.

hope it all goes well for her

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
took Rupert for a run on the bike yesterday, quite wet underfoot which meant his underside was dirty, so while i put the bike away the current mrs 148 gave him a rub down and dried him off.

since kayleigh died we have been letting him have the run of the house, as we didn't let them upstairs before.

anyway went to bed last night only to find a dirty cock and balls mark right in the middle of the bed on the clean white sheets where the little bugger had been upstairs for a lie down... and the wife hadn't wiped the crown jewels...

:ROFLMAO:

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Best wishes and good vibes Marc.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site

Are you sure the imprint was of a dog’s danglie?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site

Oh crikey. Everything crossed for the best possible result. Tough times.

srixon 1

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Hop

Hope it all goes well for her, you, and your families and friends. Such an awful disease.

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
Surgeon saw nothing he considers concerning in terms of further treatment and this stage of her surgery looks to be a success. Long journey ahead but she’s a scrappy little mare. I’ll be raising a glass to her spirit tonight.

No pun intended, well maybe a little one, but I got a lump reading your good news. I was lucky but it still took 11 months to get over the little op.

I'll raise a glass, or two tonight, and will call a toast to you both.

Best wishes, Bri

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
No pun intended, well maybe a little one, but I got a lump reading your good news. I was lucky but it still took 11 months to get over the little op.

I'll raise a glass, or two tonight, and will call a toast to you both.

Best wishes, Bri
Cheers, Bri.

I know I have a love hate thing going on with this forum at times but it’s good to have somewhere removed from my family and other friends to just vent little things like this.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Charley Hull using our course to practice on. The irritation as I saw her hit 4 shots into the 8th from the same spot and all four divots simply left. Only one hit the green and her coach stubbed his toe at it to "repair" the pitch mark. Also irritating as she has no affiliation to our club and her "home" club is Woburn although Kettering is really...they're on temps and I guess Woburn was too far, so come hack our place up instead.

Even more irritaing is I didn't have the balls to march up and tell her what I thought :mad:

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Irregular sleep patterns, be prepared for multiple posts on threads all over the shop as I’m awake and grouchy ?

Felt awful yesterday, so went to bed at 3.00pm.
Not been up very long, probably slept for the thick end of 18 hours in the last 24.
Just the job.