Random Irritations

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Charley Hull using our course to practice on. The irritation as I saw her hit 4 shots into the 8th from the same spot and all four divots simply left. Only one hit the green and her coach stubbed his toe at it to "repair" the pitch mark. Also irritating as she has no affiliation to our club and her "home" club is Woburn although Kettering is really...they're on temps and I guess Woburn was too far, so come hack our place up instead.

Even more irritaing is I didn't have the balls to march up and tell her what I thought :mad:
you should def have challenged her, and asked if she was a member or paid her green fee to boot:ROFLMAO:

Wolf

Visit site
New Year and all the rubbish that goes with it....
Agreed literaly can't stand all the fakery and faux celebrations. Tomorrow is the 1st of a new month like any other month.

I'll add to that irritation though with those stupid 10year challenge pic's appearing all over social media, are people really that surprised they've changed after 10 years ?

D

Deleted member 1740

Agreed literaly can't stand all the fakery and faux celebrations. Tomorrow is the 1st of a new month like any other month.

I'll add to that irritation though with those stupid 10year challenge pic's appearing all over social media, are people really that surprised they've changed after 10 years ?

I agree but I liked the Everton trophy cabinet one though ??

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Great to see that with the 12 months that liverpool have had, the stroll to the title that is happening, that liverpool fans are still obsessing about Everton ?.

Now to the irritation. Going to the Toon match v Leicester today with my son, his mate and his dad, who I also play golf with. Original plan was to get the bus in, beers + match. No buses today so over to the train. Early train, beers, match then later train back so we can watch the 1st half of the City v Everton game in a pub. Double checked the trains a short while ago and they are being cancelled one by one. Now we are driving in, along with the bulk of the crowd through a lack of options, will be parked who knows where, no beer, no doubt stuck in traffic afterwards. It should still be a good day, just not the one originally planned.

Robin Hood

Visit site
Great to see that with the 12 months that liverpool have had, the stroll to the title that is happening, that liverpool fans are still obsessing about Everton ?.

Now to the irritation. Going to the Toon match v Leicester today with my son, his mate and his dad, who I also play golf with. Original plan was to get the bus in, beers + match. No buses today so over to the train. Early train, beers, match then later train back so we can watch the 1st half of the City v Everton game in a pub. Double checked the trains a short while ago and they are being cancelled one by one. Now we are driving in, along with the bulk of the crowd through a lack of options, will be parked who knows where, no beer, no doubt stuck in traffic afterwards. It should still be a good day, just not the one originally planned.
Lord T
I am so jealous - I am stuck in the East Midlands and will only get to watch Forest on Sky
Enjoy yourselves
"Toon Toon, BlacknWhite Army"

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Lord T
I am so jealous - I am stuck in the East Midlands and will only get to watch Forest on Sky
Enjoy yourselves
"Toon Toon, BlacknWhite Army"
No need to be jealous after all. I'm struggling to put into words quite how bad the Toon were today. Bad in the first half, gutless in the 2nd. The fans could barely be bothered to boo ?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Reading

Going to take an awful lot of flak at the club and work in the next few days or so. Watched it and we were poor. To be honest playoffs would be a bonus and not good enough for the PL. Mind you I did call 2-1 Reading so took a few quid off our captain

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
On the golf course today. A two ball let me through on our 7th a par 5. Just taking my ball out of the cup, when I hear a ball hit the green 15 ft from me. No call, no acknowledgement, he seemed to think it was acceptable since I had finished the hole. Catch up with a couple two holes later, the woman is using a trolley even though we’ve had a trolley ban in place for six weeks.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
The hospital still can’t find where they put my girlfriend’s stuff. Life is boring as a 35 year old without your phone on New Year’s.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
On the golf course today. A two ball let me through on our 7th a par 5. Just taking my ball out of the cup, when I hear a ball hit the green 15 ft from me. No call, no acknowledgement, he seemed to think it was acceptable since I had finished the hole. Catch up with a couple two holes later, the woman is using a trolley even though we’ve had a trolley ban in place for six weeks.

Both instances you should report to the Pro shop, if that’s your first point of contact. Unless educated, these people will never change.