Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I'll add the amount of players who have anything but their surname on their shirt.

Oh and don't get me started on wearing the away/2nd/3rd kit when there is zero clash...

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Met a friend of my cousins when having a Christmas Day beer, nice guy, his boy is in the same nursery class as my lad...found out today he passed away Saturday night. 40 years old, son of 3. Gone just like that.

D

Deleted member 17920

Drivers who speed up when you overtake them....why?
Peasants
Just driven back from Pitlochry

had this 3 times today. I just pulled back in behind.

Some people just can’t maintain a constant speed on a motorway. One car I overtook after following for 3 miles slowed down to around 60 so I went past. Then 2 miles later it flew past at around 90. Utterly pointless

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Just driven back from Pitlochry

had this 3 times today. I just pulled back in behind.

Some people just can’t maintain a constant speed on a motorway. One car I overtook after following for 3 miles slowed down to around 60 so I went past. Then 2 miles later it flew past at around 90. Utterly pointless
Probably slowed down to make a phone call?

D

Deleted member 17920

Isn't there average speed cameras on stretches of that road :confused:
This was on the M74 round Hamilton and then agin further south towards Gretna.

The A9 was running superbly and I think the average speed cameras actually have helped that road as it doesn’t seem to bottleneck like before.

The bit round Luncarty is a pain though.

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Met a friend of my cousins when having a Christmas Day beer, nice guy, his boy is in the same nursery class as my lad...found out today he passed away Saturday night. 40 years old, son of 3. Gone just like that.
:cry: Just heard a golfing buddy I've known for 36 years has been told they're stopping his cancer treatment, not looking good .
Only 51 , super golfer, boy and gentleman, went to the tour school with Monty .
A plus h/c golfer for years , club champion multiple times , but he would still come and play golf with us old duffers.:cry:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Irregular sleep patterns, be prepared for multiple posts on threads all over the shop as I’m awake and grouchy ?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
shops that take online orders for items that they do not have in stock, or have run out of, and cannot get. It isn't hard to link inventory to sales, so this should never happen. Poor.

I remember the 'high street' where I never bought something that wasn't already in my hand, ah those were the days ?

(we've basically screwed the pooch on that one, I doubt we'll ever get it back)