Random Irritations

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I love the way they insist on doing the BP as well and wonder why it is high. Well you're going to take blood in a minute and you know I don't like needles so I wonder šŸ¤”

When I had my digital exam during the prostate cancer diagnosis process, my GP took my blood pressure immediately afterwards and was worried to find it a little high.

Well, perhaps she should have done it prior to popping a finger up my derriĆØre.

šŸ™„

Tashyboy

Please donā€™t ask to see my tatts šŸ‘
Visit site
When I had my digital exam during the prostate cancer diagnosis process, my GP took my blood pressure immediately afterwards and was worried to find it a little high.

Well, perhaps she should have done it prior to popping a finger up my derriĆØre.

šŸ™„
Thereā€™s no truth without pictures. šŸ‘šŸ˜–

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
My car has developed a fault. Hopefully not too expensive and covered by my extended warranty. šŸ¤ž

What was the outcome?

The reason I ask is that my car has developed a potential fault which caused me to drive it home a couple of miles in limp mode. On starting it this morning the warning light has gone out and the car drives fine, but I have still booked it in for diagnosis and repair.

On reporting the fault to Motoreasy this morning I was told very bluntly that I am not covered, as the car has not broken down. I asked the fella on the phone if I would have been covered had I got the AA out and insisted on the car being recovered to a garage and he said that I would have been.

In short, what I have not done is broken down. If the AA had recovered me, that would be classed as broken down. Itā€™s all in the small print.

Iā€™ve cancelled the policy.