Random Irritations

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
…that I sometimes forget (as I did this morning) that my random irritations are generally of a minor, often insignificant nature, with little or no lasting or ongoing impact…unless I let them or make them; and that there are many far more important issues close to home that need and deserve my fullest attention.

And as I reflected on this I have been listening to The Crusaders.. Rhapsody and Blues…and up starts the final track…Sweet Gentle Love - happy coincidence. Ah but were there much more of this shared around by all, myself included as I too often forget what is important.

Last edited:

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I've been asked to meet with a customer in Liverpool on 2nd October. I thought the hotel prices looked a bit high so checked the football fixtures. Liverpool are playing at home in the Champions League so that's really pumped up the prices.

Red devil

Visit site
I've been asked to meet with a customer in Liverpool on 2nd October. I thought the hotel prices looked a bit high so checked the football fixtures. Liverpool are playing at home in the Champions League so that's really pumped up the prices.
Liverpool supporters stay in Manchester and get train to Liverpool. And vice versa for utd and city fans

Sid Rixon IV

Head Pro
Visit site
Agreed, but not as annoying as Greg Wallace and his rictus grin.
😬
Or John, "If it's left in the oven too long it'll be tough. If it's not left in long enough it'll be under cooked".
No s**t, Sherlock!
Gawd, shouty Greg is a Peaky Blinder now and John is telling us how to cook risotto with " too much stock and it'll be "blah, blah, blah", not enough and it'll be " blah, blah, blah".
Would that be "too sloppy" and "too dry" Sherlock?