Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Grenfell. Just shocking. So many companies shirking the blame and basically lying about the safety of their product. Not political because no recent government is innocent.

The Fire Service not beyond reproach either for how they acted on the night.

Just a catalogue of errors, poor decisions, downright profiteering at the risk of lives...beggars belief and very, very sad.

Never mind those living in buildings deemed to have unsafe cladding still.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
All the new massive Oasis fans that couldn’t actually name more than 10 songs.
Same as the ones who are adamant that the Beatles are the best band ever.but also can’t name more than 10 songs.
Virgins 😣

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
With a bunch of Mods and GM staffers off on a jolly trapse in the sun today I feel like the forum is unguarded (a bit like when teachers leave the classroom)

My irritation is that I think I'm too mature (old) to cause any kind of high jinks in their absence, opportunity wasted!

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
With a bunch of Mods and GM staffers off on a jolly trapse in the sun today I feel like the forum is unguarded (a bit like when teachers leave the classroom)

My irritation is that I think I'm too mature (old) to cause any kind of high jinks in their absence, opportunity wasted!
Just me and you left?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
And me.

Trouble is, someone (probably Homer or Orikoru) won't be able to keep their hands off their phone, will see what we're up to, and will grass on us ...

Cool, its on and I wouldn't worry about those two, I'll swear I saw Homer take a drop from shoulder height and Orikoru was measuring between two OOB stakes and it wasn't even a straight line :LOL:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I don't want to burst that fun balloon but I don't think any mods are at the meet today 🤷‍♂️. By all means, test the theory but .................

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have two large conifer hedges to trim back in our front garden. Neither planted by us, previous owners. Anyway, it's a big job and usually I over do it and can't lift my arms the next day. This year I decided to be sensible, do a side and an end each day for the next few days, leaving the top until last. Weather forecast was good, nice and dry for the next 4-5 days. First strip done yesterday, all went well. I was talking to a neighbour who was painting his fence, 'don't rush' I said, 'weather is going to be good until next week'. I wake up this morning, it's hosed it down. Air is damp and misty still ☹️ . I look a plank to my neighbour, it's put my plan back :rolleyes: