Random Irritations

hambugerpete

Visit site
Surely you don’t need me to explain what “lots” means Paul 🤷‍♂

As for the bit in bold 🤯
I’m not even try to make sense of that 😂
It's a fair ask. I hear this nonsense trotted out a lot, yet no one ever actually knows anyone who living this amazing life all on benefits. Probs time to cancel that daily mail subscription.

PaulMdj

Visit site
I totally understand the concept of 2 disabled people living together, but what you don’t seem to grasp is that if both of them need a carer to cook, clean, wash them, etc then they cannot do this for each other
Or they can share the load and look after each other, one may have a mental disability, the other a physical disability.

Not all disabilities are visible.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's a fair ask. I hear this nonsense trotted out a lot, yet no one ever actually knows anyone who living this amazing life all on benefits. Probs time to cancel that daily mail subscription.
Thank you. Years ago I did the sums to work this out for somebody who was moaning about it. Haven't got them to hand. But the kind of life you would actually get on benefits is so basic.

It's like when people moan about prison being easy 3 meals a day etc etc.. oh yeah being locked in a cell for 22 hours a day (depending on prison) sounds wonderful

All little soundbites that get trotted out which nobody bothers to actually fact check or think about.

Sod benefits..give me working for a living and actually get a semi decent lifestyle

Arthur Wedge

Visit site

It doesn’t take much for people to debunk all the red top nonsense that gets spouted by some

There will always be the very small minority that will milk any system but 99% of people on benefits imo would rather not be on them and do not have - sky , the top mobile phones , spend it all on cigs and booze

The same people who spout the nonsense prob also claim that people coming across in boats get given houses etc

PaulMdj

Visit site
It doesn’t take much for people to debunk all the red top nonsense that gets spouted by some

There will always be the very small minority that will milk any system but 99% of people on benefits imo would rather not be on them and do not have - sky , the top mobile phones , spend it all on cigs and booze

The same people who spout the nonsense prob also claim that people coming across in boats get given houses etc
Yep, they don’t like facts, much easier to tar everyone with the same brush and then backtrack and spin what they stated.

Country has scumbags at every level, rich and poor.

It’ll be the same people who wear a Poppy for 2 weeks every year and then forget about it for the other 50.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Yep, they don’t like facts, much easier to tar everyone with the same brush and then backtrack and spin what they stated.

It’ll be the same people who wear a Poppy for 2 weeks every year and then forget about it for the other 50.
😂😂😂😂 wow

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
"people on benefits" again.

This must include owners of property that poor people live in.
They receive a government handout (taxpayers' money) for the benevolent act of allowing poor people to live in one of their properties.
I imagine that people living on this benefit have a fairly good lifestyle.
And an awful lot of taxpayers' money goes that way.

hambugerpete

Visit site

It's always someone else's fault. Immigrants, benefit scrounger , the woke lefties 😂

hambugerpete

Visit site
Thank you. Years ago I did the sums to work this out for somebody who was moaning about it. Haven't got them to hand. But the kind of life you would actually get on benefits is so basic.

It's like when people moan about prison being easy 3 meals a day etc etc.. oh yeah being locked in a cell for 22 hours a day (depending on prison) sounds wonderful

All little soundbites that get trotted out which nobody bothers to actually fact check or think about.

Sod benefits..give me working for a living and actually get a semi decent lifestyle
Yes it's always they know someone who knows someone who has 3 holidays a year , drives 3 cars, Has 5 kids all paid for by income support. Or my wife does this job and told me this and that. Mostly angry daily mail headlines though

PaulMdj

Visit site
The media really has done a great job 😂
🐑
So you’ve been given facts and real life experiences, not answered direct questions and then in post #48989 you state “leave the grown ups to debate here” Yet the majority of your posts are either insulting or laughing at others or making flipant remarks!

You need to try and practise what you preach.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
So you’ve been given facts and real life experiences, not answered direct questions and then in post #48989 you state “leave the grown ups to debate here” Yet the majority of your posts are either insulting or laughing at others or making flipant remarks!

You need to try and practise what you preach.
Agree to disagree buddy 👍🏻

4LEX

Visit site
Yes it's always they know someone who knows someone who has 3 holidays a year , drives 3 cars, Has 5 kids all paid for by income support. Or my wife does this job and told me this and that. Mostly angry daily mail headlines though

You're talking nonsense and exaggerating to try to justify yourself.

If you don't think there's a serious number out there milking the system who live a decent life then you're deluded.