Random Irritations

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Not sure if this is an Irritation or something to gladden the heart. But until Alanis Morissette starts a thread for things that are ironic ...

Caught a massive spider in the kitchen last night - as in, a pint glass only just contained it. This morning decided to do the right thing and released it at the end of the drive way at the front of the house. Watched it scurry off across the pavement and into the road. Where it got run over by a delivery van.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Not sure if this is an Irritation or something to gladden the heart. But until Alanis Morissette starts a thread for things that are ironic ...

Caught a massive spider in the kitchen last night - as in, a pint glass only just contained it. This morning decided to do the right thing and released it at the end of the drive way at the front of the house. Watched it scurry off across the pavement and into the road. Where it got run over by a delivery van.
Irony Overload
Should have just used a flamethrower on your house :unsure:

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Bloody Magpipes … digging up the garden .. they seem to like our potted plants and seem hell bent on picking the soil out of the pots.
I thought magpies are symobls of luck.. not much luck for the plants from these lot ..

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Online shopping.
When you realise your card's in the other room and you have to get up.
Not as bad as when you're logging in to an online account, having supplied password and other memorable details they still insist on texting a one time code to your phone.
By the time you've gone to the other end of the house to retrieve your phone and returned to the login screeen, the code has timed out 🤬

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
The inconsiderate new neighbour who decided at 8am this morning to turn over his car with massive exhaust waking up the whole cul de sac and then kept revving it - could hear some choice words being given to him

He has already cause an issue with an elderly neighbour who tripped over the cable he runs out to his charge his over car

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Not as bad as when you're logging in to an online account, having supplied password and other memorable details they still insist on texting a one time code to your phone.
By the time you've gone to the other end of the house to retrieve your phone and returned to the login screeen, the code has timed out 🤬
How big is your house?!?

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Last Thursday I golfed with a buggy and stupidly left my range finder magnetised to it.
I didn't realise for a couple of days and guess what ................................ it's not been handed in meaning that some bugger has found it and kept it.
I hope their legs fall off.

I hate that. Left my golf specific expensive Oakleys in the clubhouse once. Never to be seen again. I've twice found expensive rangefinders on the course and both times the grateful owner has bought me a drink for handing them in. Sadly the norm seems to be what you have experienced.