Random Irritations

4LEX

Visit site
Absolutely buzzing for this, I've seen them a few times before and both gigs were superb. This will be amazing as Liam's voice is sounding better than ever and Noel will take it seriously.

First gig will be mega.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Oasis……..I can’t be the only one who doesn’t care.

I’m with you (& nowt to do with which band/singer it is) I’m not anti-music but its amazing how important it is in some ppl’s lives (almost seems more fanatical than religion)

Maybe I’m the one missing out though… but its not like its golf!

Mandofred

Visit site
Oasis has a couple of songs I like....that's about it. I wouldn't go watch anybody.....paying a bunch of money to stand in a group of many thousands is about the last thing I'd want to do. Some people get a kick out of it though.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Me am interested, but I have a feeling the price of a ticket is going to say no.

I've always suspected the 'break up' could have been resolved years ago it just suited both parties to remain separate and coin in off the "hate" where as they need more money now so bingo

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Whenever there's a bank holiday the week feels perfectly balanced, 4 days on 3 off. Why can't it be like that all the time? Who decided 5 and 2 was a good idea? Idiots.

4 day week trails have been very successful in most areas they been trailed .. unfortunately bosses can't seem to get their heads around the idea of paying the same and getting less time from their employees. However the trails have proven that people are more protective because they are more rested

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Not going to lie. I cannot stand the pair of them. But I wish I’d seen them live.

I was a never a massive fan of them but their music was always very good

They have been going on about a reunion for years and this will sell out within minutes - looks like they will have Wembley 10 nights on the bounce

with their toxic relationship it will be interesting to see if they last that long but hopefully they do for the fans that will pay a lot of money

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
I’m not anti-music but its amazing how important it is in some ppl’s lives (almost seems more fanatical than religion)
Amen to that. I stopped going to big gigs years ago. They are simply "events" where the adoring faithful lap it all up as though it was the second coming. The only thing that's important for them is to Be There.

Example: Managed to get tickets for Kate Bush's Before the Dawn show back in 2014. As a big KB fan I was very much looking forward to it. Yes it was very well done, but the way the audience (and media) reacted was just over the top uncritical adulation. She could have taken a dump on stage and they would still have cheered.