Random Irritations

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Another week of being housebound. All my cycle clothing I'd ordered from the US has arrived and can't use it. Some mates were going to do the old railway line from Burghead to Grantown on Gravel bikes today and I'll miss it. Been looking forward to this for a while ☹️

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Another week of being housebound. All my cycle clothing I'd ordered from the US has arrived and can't use it. Some mates were going to do the old railway line from Burghead to Grantown on Gravel bikes today and I'll miss it. Been looking forward to this for a while ☹️

What's the diagnosis and return to the saddle?

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Last time I went out on the e-bike was in February. I have been massively up to the boobs in it this year. 😖

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Piles ?
Asking for a friend 😬

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People who store "top down" ketchup (and other sauces) the old way up. They didn't spend thousands in developing the lid for Dave from Stoke to store it the old way.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
What's the diagnosis and return to the saddle?
Not sure what the problem is but my knee is swollen to at least twice its normal size, cant bend my leg more than about 20%. my Hospital appointment is next week. its probably related to the injury i did to it in 95 when i broke it is 7 places and have screws holding bits of ligament to the bone. the main one with two is the cruciate, i think thats the bit damaged.

no idea when or if i will get back on the bike. a months rest hasnt done anything to ease it.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not sure what the problem is but my knee is swollen to at least twice its normal size, cant bend my leg more than about 20%. my Hospital appointment is next week. its probably related to the injury i did to it in 95 when i broke it is 7 places and have screws holding bits of ligament to the bone. the main one with two is the cruciate, i think thats the bit damaged.

no idea when or if i will get back on the bike. a months rest hasnt done anything to ease it.

Sounds rough. Hopefully can be fixed. Maybe in time, if necessary, a recumbent??

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

First off I’m not a doctor… but I suspect your knee is going through something called puberty, and the knee swelling is perfectly normal and not something to be worried about, you may also notice you have hair growth in that area!

Hope it gets better soon (y)