Random Irritations

Beedee

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Fortunately I have vast quantities of Rum
Genuine question - not sure how it's taken so long, but only just discovered the joys of rum. Didn't know what's good so bought a bottle of Capt Morgan's Spiced Gold from tesco, and I like a lot. Where do I go next? (Apart from rehab)

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Genuine question - not sure how it's taken so long, but only just discovered the joys of rum. Didn't know what's good so bought a bottle of Capt Morgan's Spiced Gold from tesco, and I like a lot. Where do I go next? (Apart from rehab)
If I get chance tomorrow I will list mine and my faves

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

You will have to buy it online unless you live in Northumberland but a bottle of Holy Island Spiced Rum is the drink of gods. No pun intended 🤣
Depending how you have it, neat over ice or with a waft of cola if that floats your boat.
You will thank me later 👌

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
If it’s a sipping Rum you’re after go for a Zacapa 23…. It’s the dogs danglies.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Some of you may recall that I had a 12 night spell in hospital in January after knackering both knees at the same time.

They did an X-ray when I got there and during my stay I asked if they were going to do a MRI scan

No was the answer, it’ll sort itself out in good time

I even offered to stump up the cash for a scan as I knew something wasn’t right particularly with the left knee.

Fast forward 8 months to an outpatient follow up

Still giving you gyp? Let’s book a MRI scan for you

Give me strength 🙄🙄
Following on from this

Scan booked for Wednesday 7:50 am

In January I literally couldn’t buy a scan, now it’s the opposite

At least it’s getting looked at now 🙄

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
So here goes, aterix at the side of the good ones.
Ron Zacapa Negra edition ***
kraken black spiced rum ( presentation tin)
Kraken black spiced rum, started.
plantation Barbados rum
Dead man’s fingers spiced.
Run 1970 Maderia
Bougainville Rum, Mauritius. Pressies of Slab.
Flor de Cana 130th anniversary*
Don Papa Masskara*
Captain Morgan spiced gold x2
Don Armando
Cavalier Antigua
La indiana Honey and rum
Ron Medellin Gran Solera 19 anos
Flor de Cana Ultra Coco white rum*
Admiral Rodney St Lucia HMS princessca*
Flor de Cana 12 yr*
Flor de Cana Eco*
Ron centenarian 30 Anniversario*

I am a big Flor de Cana fan. Never had a bad one from them. Missis T booked a cruise last year in which we were to go to Nicaragua. I was going to go to the factory for a special bottle. Princess cruises cancelled Nicaragua two weeks before. I was bloody livid as they never had any intentions of going there. I don’t mind the spiced rums, but the Don papa masskara for me don’t seem as massed produced as the dead man’s fingers and Krackens.
There’s a few worth a few quid which I may never touch. Another I have had and is not on the list is Ron Zacapa. It is gorgeous. First tried that in Alma de Cuba in Liverpool. The Ron Zacapa Negra edition I picked up in France. A shop called Maisonette Gosselin,Saint Vaast La Hooge. It was an absolute gem of a shop, a real drinkers paradise whatever your tipple.It was a steal.

Last edited:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Following on from this

Scan booked for Wednesday 7:50 am

In January I literally couldn’t buy a scan, now it’s the opposite

At least it’s getting looked at now 🙄

I recently heard that they're really going at getting scans booked in. Not so much getting the scans reviewed and reported on though...