Random Irritations

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
K
I’d say if you attack four firearms officers your lucky one hasn’t deployed their weapon.

What we have seen is dreadful and not justifiable in any circumstances .

But the whole story will come out unless it’s another CCTV wasn’t working!
i think you missed the female officer having her nose broke and reports that the firearms were trying to be removed from the officers.
Whilst I am not saying what was done is right, we don’t know the full facts of the full event and I’m not surprised there isn’t any video of what went on before this.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People more vocal and offended by a Copper kicking someone in the head than the Soldier stabbed 12 times walking home in Uniform.🤬

Very good point, has that even been mentioned? Considering that happened before this didn't it you never know if they were worried of something similar kicking off.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People more vocal and offended by a Copper kicking someone in the head than the Soldier stabbed 12 times walking home in Uniform.🤬
It was more a case of waiting to see what the full facts were. As it is, it looks like someone with a mental condition and not a racial event.
Although it is the accommodation area for Brompton Barracks, there aren’t many uniforms walking around there any more. It’s not like it used to be unfortunately.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
K

i think you missed the female officer having her nose broke and reports that the firearms were trying to be removed from the officers.
Whilst I am not saying what was done is right, we don’t know the full facts of the full event and I’m not surprised there isn’t any video of what went on before this.

There is two longer versions on social media of before - around 2 mins worth of videos

And there is other videos of when they used pepper spray on someone , not sure if that’s related

PaulMdj

Visit site
They aren’t and it’s not a competition to see which event is worse

In that incident the man has been arrested and charged and will be dealt with by the law
Not a competition? Who said it was?

The 4 men in the videos are being dealt with by the law and so is the Police officer, yet you’ve felt that is enough to condemn only the Policeman.🤔

PaulMdj

Visit site
It was more a case of waiting to see what the full facts were. As it is, it looks like someone with a mental condition and not a racial event.
Although it is the accommodation area for Brompton Barracks, there aren’t many uniforms walking around there any more. It’s not like it used to be unfortunately.
It’s the quarters behind The Cannon, most married guys from those quarters still go from home to camp in Uniform.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

What I find interesting about that story is that terrorism has already been ruled out, the attack appears to have been a deliberate attack on him and they are searching a private residence.

On the face of it, so far, looks like that fact that he was a soldier in uniform is coincidental to the stabbing.

PaulMdj

Visit site
What I find interesting about that story is that terrorism has already been ruled out, the attack appears to have been a deliberate attack on him and they are searching a private residence.

On the face of it, so far, looks like that fact that he was a soldier in uniform is coincidental to the stabbing.
Maybe, but once again some prefer to rush to judgement before all the facts are known.👍🏻

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It’s the quarters behind The Cannon, most married guys from those quarters still go from home to camp in Uniform.
It is, but I was meaning that as Brompton s Barracks isn’t what it was, there are less uniforms (of any rank) around like there used to be since Chatham Dockyard closed and the other military bases that used to be in the area went as well.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

It was all over my wife’s local FB the night it happened. The fact it was no obvious Lee Rigby repeat meant it was reasonably respectful and went quiet rather quickly.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Not a competition? Who said it was?

The 4 men in the videos are being dealt with by the law and so is the Police officer, yet you’ve felt that is enough to condemn only the Policeman.🤔
Sorry what am I supposed to say about the 4 men 🤷‍♂️

The comments are in regards the policeman’s actions of kicking someone in the head and then stamping on his head whilst he layed on the ground after being detained

Any other actions of violence towards the police i hope are dealt with by the law and if found to be guilty are punished under that law

PaulMdj

Visit site
Sorry what am I supposed to say about the 4 men 🤷‍♂️

The comments are in regards the policeman’s actions of kicking someone in the head and then stamping on his head whilst he layed on the ground after being detained

Any other actions of violence towards the police i hope are dealt with by the law and if found to be guilty are punished under that law
How about not condemning anyone or tarring all Police as corrupt until the facts are known.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
How about not condemning anyone or tarring all Police as corrupt until the facts are known.

I’m pretty sure it’s ok to condem
when someone believes they have committed an act of violence that’s above the law - even more so when it’s someone who is a position of authority and should be upholding the law not potentially breaking it