Random Irritations

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
No videos of the police being attacked yet, I wonder if some exist but the story is being managed somewhat. Doesn’t look good from the policeman on initial viewing though, could have killed the bloke. Maybe the guy on the floor shouted he had a bomb or a gun, it’s really hard to tell.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
His arms are not by his side, only one arm is, the other is held by a female, who could be passing him something or hiding something for him!

See what I did there, made a story up!

There’s no mention, yet, of any of those arrested needing hospital treament but to you it has the potential of being the UK’s George Floyd moment.

So you are already being judge & jury and still no sympathy or mention for the 3 Police Officers needing Hospital treatment! When will you condemn the arrested for that.

It’s not up to you or I to decide who is or isn’t fit to be a Policeman, there job is probably the worst one in the Country at the moment and imo deserve our support.

You either believe in the rule of law or you don’t.

Let’s see what the legal process decides before hanging him out to dry, or does he not deserve to be treated fairly?🤔

The man was on the floor and he was kicked and stamped on the head - that’s never on any level the appropiate amount of force to restrain someone who was already on the ground after being tasered - he could have been killed

There are multiple videos going all over social media and not one single one so far shows anyone in the police with a broken nose

People are condemning the single action of the policeman for what he did , there is other videos of them using pepper spray on someone videoing

The reaction to this is going to blow up - even more so because of the ethnicity of the people on the ground

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
The man was on the floor and he was kicked and stamped on the head - that’s never on any level the appropiate amount of force to restrain someone who was already on the ground after being tasered - he could have been killed

There are multiple videos going all over social media and not one single one so far shows anyone in the police with a broken nose

People are condemning the single action of the policeman for what he did , there is other videos of them using pepper spray on someone videoing

The reaction to this is going to blow up - even more so because of the ethnicity of the people on the ground

Do you think the police made up the story about the broken nose?

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So that's a yes, then.
Why am I not surprised?

If this had happened in Europe nobody would be batting an eyelid , it's just our police are seen as weak normally and "just policing twitter" and such . When they come down hard on someone everyone is shocked

hambugerpete

Visit site
If this had happened in Europe nobody would be batting an eyelid , it's just our police are seen as weak normally and "just policing twitter" and such . When they come down hard on someone everyone is shocked
But of an odd response, not been to Europe much then, try Paris riots and the shooting of a 17yo. You'd prefer that would you ?

PaulMdj

Visit site
No nor mine. We are expected to give unwavering support but that doesn't give the police carte blanch to do as they please, just because it's a tough job.
No, but in the immediate aftermath of the videos coming out, I’ll not rush to judgement and automatically assume the Police are making stories up.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, but in the immediate aftermath of the videos coming out, I’ll not rush to judgement and automatically assume the Police are making stories up.

The irony is people that normally call out conspiracy are fine to label it as a police conspiracy based on zero evidence

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I’d say if you attack four firearms officers your lucky one hasn’t deployed their weapon.

What we have seen is dreadful and not justifiable in any circumstances .

But the whole story will come out unless it’s another CCTV wasn’t working!

If this was done in American and you attack the police your likely to end up shot. Sometimes even if you don't attack them.