Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Had to have a tooth extracted mid afternoon so couldn't eat a proper tea and was limited in my options. Mrs Colch was going shopping so asked her to pick me up some smooth yoghurts with no bits in. Specifically asked for fruit flavours such as mixed berries, forest fruits, cherry, strawberry etc. I will donate £25 to H4H and £25 to the charity of your choice if anyone is able to correctly guess the three flavours she came home with.

Plain, toffee, vanilla??

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been having a nosebleed out of the same nostril a few times lately. I’ve always been susceptible to them if I’ve been in the shower and I blow my nose straight after but it seems if I’m in the bathroom and it’s still a bit steamy bang, right nostril starts bleeding 😮

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Regarding Just Stop Oil - I can never understand the mentality these organisations have. "To raise awareness of this issue - we will do things that make absolutely everyone hate us. That will get them on-side." :unsure:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Regarding Just Stop Oil - I can never understand the mentality these organisations have. "To raise awareness of this issue - we will do things that make absolutely everyone hate us. That will get them on-side." :unsure:

When they did the Dartford crossing protest etc I remember talking to a few people at work and they were moaning about them. I was like erm guys this is exactly the kind of impact we have when we go on strike. Yes we announce it , vote etc but end of the day we anger a lot of people and cut off transport for a large section of the region .. at least they are doing it for selfless reasons (IE trying to save the planet) ..

Apparently it's different 🤣 ok then ..

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Been having a nosebleed out of the same nostril a few times lately. I’ve always been susceptible to them if I’ve been in the shower and I blow my nose straight after but it seems if I’m in the bathroom and it’s still a bit steamy bang, right nostril starts bleeding 😮
Might need it cauterising. Really quick to do, not yourself of course 😂 , I've had both sides done.

Captainron

Big Hitting, South African Sweary Person
Visit site
When they did the Dartford crossing protest etc I remember talking to a few people at work and they were moaning about them. I was like erm guys this is exactly the kind of impact we have when we go on strike. Yes we announce it , vote etc but end of the day we anger a lot of people and cut off transport for a large section of the region .. at least they are doing it for selfless reasons (IE trying to save the planet) ..

No no. We hate the train folk for that too!

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site

Don't worry about the planet, it will survive, its been here longer than we have.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Louisiana orders every classroom to display Ten Commandments
A dangerous path to follow, but one that the Americans seem to be moving more torwards. Forget law and legislature. Rely on what people you have never met wrote down 2000 years ago!
Education, like Government, should be secular.
Otherwise we get judgements like this:
IVF Clinics Stunned as Court Deems Frozen Embryos Are People
Where the judge used theology to come to his decision rather than Science and Law.

I have nothing against religion if you practice it for yourself, but to use it to dictate what other people do is setting a dangerous precedent.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Louisiana orders every classroom to display Ten Commandments
A dangerous path to follow, but one that the Americans seem to be moving more torwards. Forget law and legislature. Rely on what people you have never met wrote down 2000 years ago!
Education, like Government, should be secular.
Otherwise we get judgements like this:
IVF Clinics Stunned as Court Deems Frozen Embryos Are People
Where the judge used theology to come to his decision rather than Science and Law.

I have nothing against religion if you practice it for yourself, but to use it to dictate what other people do is setting a dangerous precedent.

Speaker Mike Johnson

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Our washing machine has a child lock on it. Except it is ineffectual over the on/off power button, which also happens to be the first one she presses. So a completely useless feature then.