Random Irritations

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
This "Rate me" culture is getting daft....
Had a package delivered the other day
The guy rang the bell, I answered, he gave me the box and left.
Today I get a Rate your Courier email
How did we do..?
Well....you had one job and you did it....what more is there to say.?
It wasn't exceptional customer service, it wasn't exceptionally bad.........pointless.

venger

Visit site
The local co-op store has gone down to one staffed till (cigarette counter) and the rest as self service. Which is fine until there’s only two people working, one of whom is serving those that don’t use self service and the other one is outside having a smoke and all the tills are going “please wait assistance is coming”

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
How did we do..?
It wasn't exceptional customer service, it wasn't exceptionally bad.........pointless.

I managed to rate my local Evri courier the other day. A package arrived, according to my email, and there was an image providing proof of delivery.

Indeed there was. But not of my front door. So off I set, up the road, to see if anyone had a door like the one in the pic. There was, fortunately. About ten doors away. And equally fortunately the occupant was happy to admit that my parcel, clearly and correctly addressed to me, had been shoved through his letterbox.

As you say, they had one job…….

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
How did we do..?
At least Evri delivered your parcel.
I had a watch being delivered by them. It made it to their hub for "processing" and 7 days later no one knows where it has gone..... it never appeared after being scanned.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I wasn't noticing the dust.....I looked straight to the petrol gauge......I'd start twitching when my needle gets that low......
That was a result of my wife having the car, 'oh, I didn't notice it was low' 😠. I filled it up on the way to golf this morning. I never like it going past 1/4, I go into a cold sweat at that point 😨

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
That was a result of my wife having the car, 'oh, I didn't notice it was low' 😠. I filled it up on the way to golf this morning. I never like it going past 1/4, I go into a cold sweat at that point 😨

My wife never topped up the cars but on EV she plugs in or I can see it's low so that's a massive positive for me lol 🤣

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
How did we do..?
Unfortunately a lot of people's bonus now depends on being above a certain rating.