Random Irritations

Mandofred

Visit site
Asda. I've had enough. The only thing they can offer me is multi buys of diet sodas and large jars of jalapeno's....they make you wait to stand in line to check out. They make you wait to check yourself out.... I'll just pay a little more and stop at Morrisons on the way back from the golf course. The trolleys all work....less crazy people....short lines, if at all.... Am I the only one who truly hates trolleys that all 4 wheels rotate? You fill those trolleys up with some weight and you better be ready for a fight to get that sucker to your car....it's going to roll wherever it feels like it.

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Am I the only one who truly hates trolleys that all 4 wheels rotate?
Surely all of the wheels should rotate? If it doesn't rotate it isn't a wheel 😁

But I get what you mean. How come the British supermarkets haven't done what the French ones do and have three wheeled trolleys? It's common knowledge that a triangle is more stable than a quadrilateral.

Mandofred

Visit site
Surely all of the wheels should rotate? If it doesn't rotate it isn't a wheel 😁

But I get what you mean. How come the British supermarkets haven't done what the French ones do and have three wheeled trolleys? It's common knowledge that a triangle is more stable than a quadrilateral.
I was after either front or back wheels locked in the straight position. I've used both....advantages to either....heavy loads seem to work better with the wheels closest to you being the non-fixed. Lighter loads I prefer the front non-fixed. I think in the old days people just bought smaller amounts of "stuff" and the loose 4 wheels works fine.....but jeez, put 6 cases of sodas plus food etc in a cart and you are setting yourself up for some wrestle mania.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I was after either front or back wheels locked in the straight position. I've used both....advantages to either....heavy loads seem to work better with the wheels closest to you being the non-fixed. Lighter loads I prefer the front non-fixed. I think in the old days people just bought smaller amounts of "stuff" and the loose 4 wheels works fine.....but jeez, put 6 cases of sodas plus food etc in a cart and you are setting yourself up for some wrestle mania.

Only joshing...

This proves there is nothing that GM forumers are not able to offer expert opinions on 😂

Alan Clifford

Visit site
Asda. I've had enough. The only thing they can offer me is multi buys of diet sodas and large jars of jalapeno's....they make you wait to stand in line to check out. They make you wait to check yourself out.... I'll just pay a little more and stop at Morrisons on the way back from the golf course. The trolleys all work....less crazy people....short lines, if at all.... Am I the only one who truly hates trolleys that all 4 wheels rotate? You fill those trolleys up with some weight and you better be ready for a fight to get that sucker to your car....it's going to roll wherever it feels like it.
Waitrose or Aldi. Neither make you walk around an enormous warehouse to shop.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Software.. Apple auto correct and other nonsense..
It should be right first time!
AI will kill us all because some software writer will drop the ball … as usual!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Software.. Apple auto correct and other nonsense..
It should be right first time!
AI will kill us all because some software writer will drop the ball … as usual!

On that. The amount of sellers on Ebay using some AI bot to write their description. It's just tripe and tells very little about the actual item for sale. One I looked at recently even said "don't mention the used condition"!

So also the thickos who don't even bother to read what the AI has produced.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On that. The amount of sellers on Ebay using some AI bot to write their description. It's just tripe and tells very little about the actual item for sale. One I looked at recently even said "don't mention the used condition"!

It’s not just eBay it’s also on Amazon

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

I tried it with the clubs im selling.. god what a load of rubbish .

Golfers will enjoy the golf pride 360 grip on this club for added control

Load of tosh

Deleted and just put what I typed in the first place

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
Emails in my Junk folder from supermarkets and outlets that I have never used (Morrisons, Aldi) telling me I’ve been ‘selected’ for an offer or survey but no where in the email is an “unsubscribe” option.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Emails in my Junk folder from supermarkets and outlets that I have never used (Morrisons, Aldi) telling me I’ve been ‘selected’ for an offer or survey but no where in the email is an “unsubscribe” option.

Don't even look for it. Those are scams.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know, but how do I stop them, presumably just ‘block sender’.

Block and report them , altho won't make much difference because they won't use the same email

One day I remember having 7 "Netflix" emails from different senders

Report all of them but they will still come

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Evri delivery between 5.00pm and 6.00pm ........................................... has still not arrived.
Now, I know problems occur and missing the time slot is sometimes unavoidable, but why not let people know?
That's my irritation.
Please update your tracking information, please.

RichA

Visit site
Tesco Car Insurance windscreen replacement policy.
The windscreen is cracked and unsafe to drive.
Only pay the £75 excess when you use "One of our chosen glass companies". This implies a selection. In reality it's just National Windscreen, who aren't local to me, need the car for 4 hours and have no availability for over 2 weeks.
Get special permission from them to have it fixed locally and sooner and they will generously contribute £125 to the £750 bill.