Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've spent ages recently trying to get the settings on the TV just right. Eventually found some advice online and got the colour etc about as good as I can - apart from BBC News which suddenly has everyone looking very grey...maybe they actually are...

Then Daisy sits on the remote and somehow puts it into Sports mode which has reset everything - not in a good way!!

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've spent ages recently trying to get the settings on the TV just right. Eventually found some advice online and got the colour etc about as good as I can - apart from BBC News which suddenly has everyone looking very grey...maybe they actually are...

Then Daisy sits on the remote and somehow puts it into Sports mode which has reset everything - not in a good way!!
Mine has a selection of preset colour/contrast options like yours has found "sports mode". I run mine generally in "cinema mode", and have always been advised to use the news and thenews presenters presenters as a good option to make changes etc to.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Asda.

Searching for cot bed duvets for the twins as we gonna move from cot to cot bed

£10 each. Perfect 4 please as they throw up over them and a spare is very helpful.

2 pillows as we got 2 cheers

4 duvet sets 2 each.. wash and fresh. Brilliant

Oh it's not being posted grocery order... Ok I guess that's ok .. deliver tomorrow £2...cool add a couple items we can't get from Tesco atm

Your receipt ..

No duvets and 1 pillow in stock

Well thanks for basically some duvet covers lol

Waste of time that was.

Altho I did get egg noodles for tea

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking at all the money being splashed out in the transfer window.. one may think that the economy is doing rather well.

What would happen if each top flight player/agent donate one day pay? Maybe we can pay for 100s of teachers. I know it is not their job, but asking

Or even the government puts a tax on ever transfer and donates it to the lower leagues

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
The increased use of bloggers and internet fans as sources relating to football teams. They have very little to offer, minimal journalistic ability but presumably are readily available and cheap as. I've just listened to a particularly painful interview with a Newcastle fan who didn't sound local, wasn't even at the game last night. Couldn't give any comment as to the atmosphere in the city, before and after, the buzz in the ground during the game.

As soon as the game was over they played Que sera, sera. The person was asked as to the link between Newcastle and Doris Day ??. The interviewee said they had no idea ???. At this point, the other host of the show could take no more, he is a genuine fan, Burnley, and had to explain it's relevance.

Either find a proper fan or ideally speak to the local journalists who cover the team and can actually put together a decent piece.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I know it's not the first time this random irritations aired on here but, I did my first 70 + health check today, but golf is apparently NOT exercise even if I play 3 times a week and walk 6 miles a game. Also I get weighed for the BMI test, not only fully clothed with heavy shoes on but I have 2 heavy resurfaced hips with great lumps of cobalt and (I think) nickel - it must skew the numbers!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I know it's not the first time this random irritations aired on here but, I did my first 70 + health check today, but golf is apparently NOT exercise even if I play 3 times a week and walk 6 miles a game. Also I get weighed for the BMI test, not only fully clothed with heavy shoes on but I have 2 heavy resurfaced hips with great lumps of cobalt and (I think) nickel - it must skew the numbers!
What do you have to do before something is defined as exercise then? Seems very odd.

YandaB

Visit site
I also had a medical recently, I need to find a new diet that willl let me gain another 12 inches in height then everything will be cushty :)

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

6 miles a game is only 9 holes for you though