Random Irritations

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Elective C-section, the baby's not supposed to arrive on her own time, lol. Anyway, they let us both go home in the end. Back tomorrow morning for take 2 and hopefully it goes as planned this time.

Today will be a good day.
Thinking of you both. (y)

Last edited:

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Elective C-section, the baby's not supposed to arrive on her own time, lol. Anyway, they let us both go home in the end. Back tomorrow morning for take 2 and hopefully it goes as planned this time.

Got everything crossed for you both today again mate! Best of luck with everything!

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The letter R seems to be getting lost and replaced with another A
Many [especially] female 'talkers' on radio and TV seem to be inventing new words
Claya for Clear
Weaha for Ware
Watta for water
Caat for cart
Paat for part
Paac and park. etc etc

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Many [especially] female 'talkers' on radio and TV seem to be inventing new words
Claya for Clear
Weaha for Ware
Watta for water
Caat for cart
Paat for part
Paac and park. etc etc
And you've only recently noticed?

Some southerners just can't get their tongue round their Rs.

D

Deleted member 31467

Claya for Clear
Weaha for Ware
Watta for water
Caat for cart
Paat for part
Paac and park. etc etc
They all think they're cool 'gangstaz'

Hobbit

Mordorator
Visit site
It’s 1.24am and I’m wide awake.
it’s gong to be a long day

Its 7:48am and 3*C. Just off out to open up the bowls club for today’s fun. Brushing the green at 8:00am in this temperature… not keen. Thank god there’s no cooling breeze to go with it.

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Hate it. Used to be so flipping good at sleep too. I've been taking these and suddenly I'm sleeping soundly and right through for a decent 8 hours. Might be worth trying...

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Montmorency-Cherry-4000mg-Extract-Concentrate/dp/B0B3NDN11D/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=cherry+supplement&qid=1674975011&sprefix=cherry+supp,aps,100&sr=8-6

I've recently started with a bout of insomnia and unable to get to sleep before midnight. Not the end of the world as I can function off 4 hours or 5 hours but very frustrating as we've got a baby due in 3 weeks so I should be enjoying the sleep while I still can!

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
I've recently started with a bout of insomnia and unable to get to sleep before midnight. Not the end of the world as I can function off 4 hours or 5 hours but very frustrating as we've got a baby due in 3 weeks so I should be enjoying the sleep while I still can!

Yes you need to be banking your sleep!! I am a zombie on less than 6 hours sleep...

HeftyHacker

Visit site
Yes you need to be banking your sleep!! I am a zombie on less than 6 hours sleep...

At the point I'm viewing it as me acclimatising to being a new parent again ?.

Its not even like i can blame our 20 month old as she absolutely loves her sleep! 7pm to 7.30am every night unless she's poorly.

Crazyface

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching Macclesfield F.C. playing The Railway Arms Cart Horses. They, Macc, are clearly two leagues below the standard their players are at. What a waste watching them stroll around the pitch in the second half, only coming to life once they had the ball. They should have won 10-0 but it ended up 4-2 ( I think got bored).

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Visit site