Random Irritations

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
The amount of idiots that are still flicking cigarette ends out of their moving cars when the whole country is like a tinder box. Hanging is too good for them.

Golf course has put a smoking ban in place as of today. I already know of one cigar smoker who thinks it doesn't apply to him!

ColchesterFC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Golf course has put a smoking ban in place as of today. I already know of one cigar smoker who thinks it doesn't apply to him!

I know of a local course that introduced a smoking ban. The only problem is that there's a public footpath that runs alongside some of the holes. Some golfers were hitting their drive and then walking up the public path while they had a smoke before going back onto the course to play their second shot and the club can't do anything about it.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Crop fire across the road from the club yesterday...destroyed half a field of Wheat/Barley/Corn or whatever it is...
It spread to the woodland behind the field and those woods back onto the Chequers Estate...
It'll be interesting to see if they can determine what started it....

Swinglowandslow

Visit site
I know of a local course that introduced a smoking ban. The only problem is that there's a public footpath that runs alongside some of the holes. Some golfers were hitting their drive and then walking up the public path while they had a smoke before going back onto the course to play their second shot and the club can't do anything about it.

Don't agree. Conduct prejudicial to the welfare of the Club. Up in front of Committee and membership renewal threatened.

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Seaford Head had had four fires on the course in the last ten days. Plenty of locals walking their dogs who wouldn't know about the smoking ban.
You'd think that they would have the common sense to not light up in the current drought and tinder dry conditions.

At our course, management have provided small screw top tins to put butt ends in while out on the course and discard after their round.

Pants

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Foxes.....keeping me awake since 1am..........
Don't get much sleep as it is......little barstewards.......:mad:
You can't really blame the foxes - they do what they do.
It's the expletive, expletive, expletive neighbours (2 of them within 4 houses) who feed the expletive, expletive, expletive things. :mad::mad::mad: They each have a fox earth beneath their garden sheds.

D

Deleted member 15344

Talk of £4K a year energy bills ? - how do they expect people to pay that level of costs

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Those who are outraged and ‘up in arms’ when something is going to impact them directly, who - when it was the poorer of our population being financially impacted - shrugged and suggested they only had themselves to blame or should get another, or better paid, job.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Companies that send out a customer service survey asking how they have done, before they have resolved the issue

What sort of feedback do you think youre going to get lol