Random Irritations

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
TV in kitchen is simply co-axial connection to aerial, and this morning for no apparent reason I have no channels; cannot tune any in; and checking settings I find I have 0.0 signal strength. The cable seems OK and connections to TV and socket seem firm…anyone got any ideas…yes I know…it’s hot…but really?
I think I did remember seeing that tv signals are one of the things that may be impacted by the heat. You are in the south at the moment? It will be the transmitter that is affected, not your own gear.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
TV in kitchen is simply co-axial connection to aerial, and this morning for no apparent reason I have no channels; cannot tune any in; and checking settings I find I have 0.0 signal strength. The cable seems OK and connections to TV and socket seem firm…anyone got any ideas…yes I know…it’s hot…but really?

Small chance the aerial maybe kerputt. I had to order my Mum a new one for this reason - I knew it was the aerial as I tested it with a known working one.

Piece

Tour Winner
Visit site
Amazon, "Unfortunately, your delivery is running behind schedule. We're working to make sure the delay doesn’t affect your final delivery time. Your package can still arrive by Thursday, 14 July."

Yeah, right. Is Dr Who delivering it?! :ROFLMAO:

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Expensive advocate flea and tick treatment that seems to be a waste of money! On Hols in Devon so walking a lot of the South Coast path and every morning been picking ticks off the poor old doggo. 8 this morning!

Would they die and drop off though if not found? Not sure it stops them attaching to the dog?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Small chance the aerial maybe kerputt. I had to order my Mum a new one for this reason - I knew it was the aerial as I tested it with a known working one.
The TV just out of the blue lost all channels and I couldn’t retune it. I’ll try another TV and I’ll try the kitchen one in a different socket.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
My cloak of invisibility on my bike this morning - seemingly especially invisible to farm vehicles. Happy enough to force me into the hedge/ditch :mad:

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
Had an email yesterday from the lease firm saying my new cars expected build start date is 9th august.

They’ve emailed today saying the supplier is expecting to take delivery next week.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
BT Mobile

New phone arrives this morning, SIM doesnt work in it, talk to BT and they unsurprisingly blame the phone. Spend 2 hours trying to fix it, give up, put the SIM back in the old phone and doesnt work in that either.

New SIM be 2 to 3 days and without a phone until then

Can I have my PAC code please lol

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site