Random Irritations

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Microsoft 365 ... apparently the software update failed to repair whatever was the issue ... must be costing a bit in down time coz I am still charging ?

D

Deleted member 25172

The sunbed shop under our flat. They're still operating fully, just that they've taped up the front of the shop, but taking in all the customers from the backdoor in the carpark. I probably shouldn't be annoyed, but I guess it's what happen when you've spent the last month or so in the flat.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
The sunbed shop under our flat. They're still operating fully, just that they've taped up the front of the shop, but taking in all the customers from the backdoor in the carpark. I probably shouldn't be annoyed, but I guess it's what happen when you've spent the last month or so in the flat.
Report them. Idiots like this deserve to be fined, after all they are part of the reason that lockdown is so long and why we can’t get out on the course

chellie

Tour Winner
Visit site

Report them. One here has been repeatedly fined.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Worst thing is these places are typically cash in hand so they can't even claim their paying their taxes to help out the country a bit

D

Deleted member 25172

Who did you report them to? Perhaps report to the papers, MP

Reported it on the Met Police site for covid breaches. Our neighbours have reported it as well before us.

Worst thing is these places are typically cash in hand so they can't even claim their paying their taxes to help out the country a bit

They most definitely will be cash in hand now at least, as it would be a bit strange for them to show up any digital tracks of taking income when they're supposed to be in lockdown.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Reported it on the Met Police site for covid breaches. Our neighbours have reported it as well before us.

They most definitely will be cash in hand now at least, as it would be a bit strange for them to show up any digital tracks of taking income when they're supposed to be in lockdown.

Those who haven't paid a penny into the system are then surprised when they arent entitled to help

My wife used to go to our local one

Always cash In hand.. dodgy as hell

Dando

Q-School Graduate
Banned
Visit site
A certain female golfer being in Dubai for rehab and claiming its ok as she’s an elite athlete and there for work.

I guess rehab in cold snowy Scotland just doesn’t have the same healing properties

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site
You know if i lived and worked down south i prob would ride more, when i worked in the city i used to ride in a couple of days a week. but that was the 90's. i would not even consider going on the A96 or A9 on a bike ever again

I know what you mean about the A9 !

But I speak as one who has not put backside on bicycle in years. Just thought it fit your criteria - cheap (ish) to buy, cheap to run, easy to start in the morning, and certainly no problem with getting the door open in cold weather ...? :)