Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
You boys need to trade up and get a car you can remotely warm up before you even think about leaving the house!!

It has been a great feature especially this week

Last night the cars at work were freezing over

Colleague left at 20:20.. when I left at 20:30 she was still heating up the car to demist

I just got in mine and drove away lol clear as day

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Just a Corsa e , it is making work life a lot easier especially in this weather and my fuel savings are ridiculous think I've spent £11 all week including £7 running the big car to work because it hasnt moved for 3 weeks lol
so has that got auto demist and warm up remote tech?

i'm looking change mine 10 year old passat est, but i can't decide what to do, Elec just seems overpriced for the same again, Diesel still have the best MPG and petrol all seem a bit underpowered and Auto, which i'm not keen on.... oh and i'm tight and don't want to pay a lot:LOL:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

i'm looking change mine 10 year old passat est, but i can't decide what to do, Elec just seems overpriced for the same again, Diesel still have the best MPG and petrol all seem a bit underpowered and Auto, which i'm not keen on.... oh and i'm tight and don't want to pay a lot:LOL:

Yeah majority of e cars have , it's on a timer ATM ready for 13:45 so the air con was left at 20 degree so it will slowly condition the car until it's fully demisted and ready .. even in the Ice I had nothing to do

Diesel is unbeatable ATM for miles per tank. My alhambra goes forever

backwoodsman

Tour Winner
Visit site

Bicycle?

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
The pretty [very] useless Amazon search facility... Instead of showing multiple pages of nothing like I searched for please just advise no thinsulate khaki gloves found... And, they say on-line shopping "is the future"... Like heck it is...

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Apparently you cannot pay cheques in online , you can use the mobile app but it has a limit... but you can spend and transfer to your heart’s content ...