Random Irritations

Fade and Die

Medal Winner
Visit site
New bathroom fitters started today. For whatever reason they've put hosepipes on the radiators to drain, going to outside. I work in a conservatory which is cold anyway, now I work in a conservatory with the door open when it's -1°c outside. :eek: On the plus side, I'm getting some use out of two items of winter golf clothing I've bought lately.

Shirley it only takes 15 minutes to drain the system?.... Tell them like my dad used to tell me. “I’m not paying to heat the bloody street”

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks I'll cheek out, it's a seat so same car
That part is pretty wet and under the air con vent just down a bit
Must have dripped down with the snow because the floor is soaking under just that vent

Sorry paul, made a massive assumption. If roof lining is wet, then its gonna be door or roof seals, possible do you have roof bars (or at least the holes for them) does it have a sunroof??

Once you sort it, get the pound shop, they do these dehumidifier pots, you get like 6 for 2 quid, chuck a load of them in car for a few days! (That or old news papers)

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Waiting all day to exchange contracts. If I was a smoker, I would have done 60+ today. Constantly checking e-mail and phone. Should be tomorrow.
If not, I'll be like the guy in Airplane, "Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up sniffing glue"

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Sorry paul, made a massive assumption. If roof lining is wet, then its gonna be door or roof seals, possible do you have roof bars (or at least the holes for them) does it have a sunroof??

Once you sort it, get the pound shop, they do these dehumidifier pots, you get like 6 for 2 quid, chuck a load of them in car for a few days! (That or old news papers)

Sunroof yes and roof bars

Prob had a leak for ages and never known as rain washes away but snow sits there ..

Going to have to clear the roof I reckon lol

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is that for the liquid pods? If so that is because some small children have bitten into or swallowed them.

I am more commenting on the way the ad presents.

It does not say "keep pods away from children" or keep "children away from pods"

it just says

"keep away from children"

Yes it is somewhat obvious but I still find it amusing.

AmandaJR

Money List Winner
Visit site
Dog owners who can’t work an extendable dog lead! Again, and those who bag their dogs :poop: and chuck the bag anywhere but a bin:mad:

Extendable leads are just dangerous. We do bag our dogs poo and will often leave the bag at the side of the field/ditch/track to collect on the way home so sometimes if you see them they are for collection later...not if they're half way up a tree though!

D

Deleted member 16999

Extendable leads are just dangerous. We do bag our dogs poo and will often leave the bag at the side of the field/ditch/track to collect on the way home so sometimes if you see them they are for collection later...not if they're half way up a tree though!
It’s a minority, but these today were in the middle of a path, the extendable leads are those letting their dogs take over the path, them at one side the dog on the other, the poor dog nearly got squashed by a pram! Why they can’t pull them close when near people is beyond me.