Random Irritations

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Samsung latest Android update

Did it this morning

So now finger print is a bit off as the scanner has changed

And the layout in the folders has slimed down to 3 apps across from 4. Sounds silly but when you know exactly where an app was and now your opening something else as that app has moved

D

Deleted member 1147

I really don't understand why we have a fascination in this country of turning absolutely talentless nobodies into 'celebrities' ?
Any show supposedly made up of celebrities seem to be stocked with “reality show” nobodies.
Is anybody famous for achieving something now, or are they all media whores?

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
Witnessing a chap on the golf club with three gun dogs and sporting shooting toff attire let them foul adding to the already copius amounts of doo doo that is now present as more stray from the footpath on to the course.
This happened while talking to another chap what to do with the smashed glass that appeared at the footpath entrance in the two hours since I passed through.

Photo of his crappy T5 and number plate sent to land owner as pals WhatsApp group seem to remember it back in the day.

*random irritations in bold.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Weather forecasts......why do they not just say "the weather is unpredictable, and whist its a forecast, we really don't know". We were supposed to be buried in snow this morning. None, nada, zip.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Weather forecasts......why do they not just say "the weather is unpredictable, and whist its a forecast, we really don't know". We were supposed to be buried in snow this morning. None, nada, zip.
According to all the forecasts and precipitation radars it's supposed to be a foot deep outside...we have the merest ( and i mean the merest) of
dustings

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
a red squirrel running right in front of the car coming into Nairn this morning on my way to play:cry:

A couple of weeks ago the first red squirrel spotted in our village for nearly 10 years.
When we moved here 23 years ago they were quite common.

We never see any pheasants in the fields these days, the estates are obviously not stocking with shooting discouraged.
Quite a few pheasant pluckers probably out of work.

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
According to all the forecasts and precipitation radars it's supposed to be a foot deep outside...we have the merest ( and i mean the merest) of
dustings
Maybe they should have spent more on their supercomputer a few years ago! £90 million seems to ring a bell?

D

Deleted member 3432

The very serious injuries sustained by a member of the Patterdale MRT whilst involved in a call out to assist two clowns from Liverpool and Leicester at the weekend.

200 quid fine for their incredible stupidity leading to life changing injuries for a volunteer.

Thanks lads......

D

Deleted member 17920

The very serious injuries sustained by a member of the Patterdale MRT whilst involved in a call out to assist two clowns from Liverpool and Leicester at the weekend.

200 quid fine for their incredible stupidity leading to life changing injuries for a volunteer.

Thanks lads......

I read that they were out camping, scary stuff and just irresponsible.

The penalties need to be way harsher than £200.