Masters 2019

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Things shaping up very nicely at the top of the leader board.
Don’t think I’ll be seeing any profit from my pre tournament bets tho.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
This isn’t a dig at anyone or baiting out.. but I’m watching the bbc tonight .. haven’t seen sky today.. is anyone else finding the bbc coverage less “tiger tiger”

Like I said I haven’t seen sky tonight so for all I know sky could be similar to them tonight or it could be in my imagination

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
Giving the beeb a go tonight. Anything to try and avoid McGinley who's reached and potentially surpassed Monty levels of annoying for me.

The 7.30-8 slot was really good.

Trying my best to give Aliss another go, he's been awful the last 5 years but seems to be much better today

For the golf, hoping Moli can put together another great round, and that Woods stays in contention too. Schauffele would be very nice for the wallet though!

As good as Ken, Zinger and Padraig are, you will have to put up with Andrew Cotter trying to outMcGinley McGinley.

Pin-seeker

Visit site
This isn’t a dig at anyone or baiting out.. but I’m watching the bbc tonight .. haven’t seen sky today.. is anyone else finding the bbc coverage less “tiger tiger”

Like I said I haven’t seen sky tonight so for all I know sky could be similar to them tonight or it could be in my imagination
Tbh I just find everything about the Beeb to be marvellous.

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On the beeb tonight as well... Harrington is ok and Aliss one liners and bluntness at times make me chuckle...

Bets are bailing... got Louis (thanks Cam) still in the mix and Souffles...

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Too many players in contention. Coverage keeps flashing from one green to another. I like to watch all the shots from a smaller group of players. Do seem to see all of Tiger’s shots so not all bad.