Masters 2019

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
In an attempt to be subjective I've watched an hour unbroken on BBC. Richie Parsad in the interviews as cringe worthy and McGinley is on Sky. Think Harrington,Brown and Azinger are doing ok. Really don't like Cotter though. It's good to have the option but I'm back to Sky. Nothing wrong per se with the BBC as they are both describing the same pictures.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
In an attempt to be subjective I've watched an hour unbroken on BBC. Richie Parsad in the interviews as cringe worthy and McGinley is on Sky. Think Harrington,Brown and Azinger are doing ok. Really don't like Cotter though. It's good to have the option but I'm back to Sky. Nothing wrong per se with the BBC as they are both describing the same pictures.

ive just turned from sky to bbc to avoid mcginleys dribbling and see what Harringtons like

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

What about the tiger show? Is it different?

MendieGK

Tour Winner
Visit site
Turned off BBC as soon a Harrington started saying science says you should take the pin out, when science says the exact opposite

Azingers face was an absolute picture as he knew Padraig was talking sh!te

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
JDay carving one left into the crowd on the 2nd not even an arm out to indicate where its going or a shout of fore,,,,,that is really poor and they need to punish players somehow for not warning the crowd that an exocet missile is heading there way.

And as Peter Alliss beautifully put it as the ball rocketed into the gallery,
"You don't see many of those being headed back into the goal".

Wolf

Visit site
Watching on the Beeb tonight despite my dislike of Peter Allis, he's actually a lot better than the dose of thrush that is Paul McGinley and his dodgy Barnet.

Enjoying the golf being played so far, but would like Koepka and Day to nab a couple more for my wallet to be happy to

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
2 tee start, starting at 7.30am tomorrow, leaders tee off at 9.20am (2.20pm UK time) - they really dont want Bob winning his monday finish lol

Outstanding. I finish work at 18:30 tomorrow start at 06:30 so I’ll have it on the iPad on the side