6 Nations 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Fair result in Cardiff. A bit of a game of two halves and England controlled the first half and had no plan B to a renewed Wales after the restart. The kicking game in the second half didn't produce anything and there seemed to be no other tactic coming down from the coach.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Good effort from the Scottish 3rd XV against probably the best ever Welsh team.:love:
Scotland finally getting some depth into their squad, looking good for the World Cup.

They forced Wales into giving a load of penalties, their captain surprisingly being one of the main offenders

paddyc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ireland 19-0 up at half time against a young experimental and inexperienced french team. french couldnt get out of 22 for much of the half. Easy game for Ireland and should have more poits.

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Makes it very interesting for the last weekend of matches
Assuming that England beat Scotland (not a given) England will win if Ireland beat Wales

Ireland are a hard team to beat, so its going down to the wire

Cant wait

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
It’s not impossible, but one has to admire your optimism.
But it is the Calcutta Cup , passions run high and who knows
Going down with 3 mates from the golf club and when we booked the tickets did quip it '' it'll be good as Scotland will be denying you the Grand Slam" could be the championship now :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
For some crazy idea I think Scotland will win at Twickers.
I quite like the Price/Russel/Horne combo and our 3rd choice pack seem to be doing better than expected,
Can't see it but loving the optimism. A guy from the club drive up to Scotland for the game, stopping at Birmingham on Friday night. Apparently the journey back has been a nightmare with winds and snow. I think Scotland will make England work hard for the win. Can Wales beat an Ireland side I think have been a long way from their best in this comp? Depends which Ireland turns up on the day really

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I can see Scotland get 50 put on them as easily i see it a close affair.

If Ireland play as well as they can i reckon they'll be too strong for Wales.