6 Nations 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1418

I can see Scotland get 50 put on them as easily i see it a close affair.

If Ireland play as well as they can i reckon they'll be too strong for Wales.

I was screaming Scotland on in that 2nd half last week - thought they were great but that red wall was just too strong in the end and they hung on.

England need a strong, fast start like they did against Ireland and keep the intensity up to really put the Scots away. Shame Scotland are missing some of their big guns. As for the England side, disappointed that big Joe hasn't been selected this week.

Like you though I think Ireland will be too strong for Wales (well I hope they are!!)

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Eddie Jones is a classless little twerp, mocking Scotland's record against England whilst conveniently forgetting last years Calcutta Cup result and the massive difference in participantion and money between the two countries.

D

Deleted member 15344

Wales are walking it - ref certainly a home one , how he let the trip go I’ll never know

D

Deleted member 1147

Eddie Jones is a classless little twerp, mocking Scotland's record against England whilst conveniently forgetting last years Calcutta Cup result and the massive difference in participantion and money between the two countries.
Anyone would think he does it to annoy people

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
How many points are you going to give England then for a tenner bet on the result - winnings going to H4H of course!

D

Deleted member 15344

Lots of kudos to Whales for the Grand Slam - all the talk was off Ireland and England battling it but Wales looked solid all tournament and took advantage of how poor England were in that second half. Ireland looked spent and need to recharge until the WC

Just got to see England win well against Scotland

Last edited by a moderator:

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Bearing in mind how many times the Irish handed over possession, the Welsh ought to be a peeved they didn't put 40 points on the board.
1 try each, the rest penalties.
I don't think the Welsh played that well, more the Irish were pish poor.

D

Deleted member 15344

At this rate England are going to stroll past 60 points - possibly record score coming up , always a bonus to finish the tournament well and even more score against the Auld Enemy

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is shocking for an international team. Scotland could become the whipping boys of the 6 nations in the future if they arnt careful.
This game is in danger of becoming dull, it is so one sided.

At the start of the tournament Scotland were fancied to be quite respectable, not win but be decent. What has happened? Have they had a lot of injuries?