6 Nations

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

Ball just fed straight into the 2nd row - why call for it then not police it !

Val

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Love seeing Scotland improving. The 6 Nations is at its best when all teams a challenging. My best 6 Nations nights have been after tight games in Scotland. Edinburgh after a match is one of the best nights out. Have to get back up there again

Greg, would love a few beers and a chance to chew the fat about rugby with you as you come across as a knowledgable guy :thup:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Greg, would love a few beers and a chance to chew the fat about rugby with you as you come across as a knowledgable guy :thup:

Not knowledgeable about much but rugby has always been my life. If I am heading up north for a match I would love to meet for some beers

D

Deleted member 15344

:whoo:

Grand Slam Winners

:whoo: :whoo:

From chumps in the WC to Grand Slam winners is a great start from Jones

Last edited by a moderator:

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
A win, but still too many mistakes to threaten the southern hemisphere sides imo. Hopefully though the squad can develop and improve

A fine assessment of a squad that has only had a few weeks with a new coach who was limited to 10 squad changes due to player release rules.

D

Deleted member 15344

Manu would have been the wrong call. He makes big hits but can come out of the line too quick. Stick with the solid defense when you are ahead and get Manu on the Eurostar to play for Tigers tomorrow

The big hits was the main reason but in the end the man he would have replaced Ford put in some great kicks towards the end.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
The big hits was the main reason but in the end the man he would have replaced Ford put in some great kicks towards the end.

If they would bring Manu on at 13 I would have said good call but at 12 he can be a liability and that comes from a Tigers man. Give it 6 months and he will be first on the team sheet but not ready yet

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
If they would bring Manu on at 13 I would have said good call but at 12 he can be a liability and that comes from a Tigers man. Give it 6 months and he will be first on the team sheet but not ready yet

centres definitely one area theres big room for improvement, that and the back row. Expect we see a gradual change of personnel in those two areas ahead of next years 6 nations. Slade at 12, Manu at 13?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
I think Slade and Manu were the plan until injuries. O'Conner in the back row if he can stay fit to show what he can do. Not sure what coaches don't like about Kvesic but a few have looked and said no

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jones likes to play two 10s though, so as much as I would like to see slade and Manu at centres I'm not sure where Jones will go. It was mentioned in our work chat that Goode could replace brown which would give a second kicking opt to allow Jones to drop one of the 10s, probably Ford.