6 Nations Time Again

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Well I clearly over rated Scotland in my pre tourney views lol. At half time, despite preparing possibly the most hideous surface ever, are 13-0 down, and they're pretty lucky they have nil tbh, any danger the jocks turn up 2nd half?

D

Deleted member 15344

The good news is that the Irish gave the self proclaimed best in the world a proper stuffing

Nothing better than the Welsh getting beat at Rugby

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
The good news is that the Irish gave the self proclaimed best in the world a proper stuffing

As bad as Wales have been for 3 or 4 years in a game of rugby, completely directionless and made a hideous amount of errors. Having had a small bet on Ireland pre toruney and pinned that match as the potential championship decider lets hope Im right (expect Ireland actually have harder challenges to come now though)

D

Deleted member 15344

As bad as Wales have been for 3 or 4 years in a game of rugby, completely directionless and made a hideous amount of errors. Having had a small bet on Ireland pre toruney and pinned that match as the potential championship decider lets hope Im right (expect Ireland actually have harder challenges to come now though)

Think it's going to be a three way tie up the top - certainly going to be interesting.

Phillips was just dying to be carded and no idea how he got away with it

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site

H'mm. Personally, I can think of several! And that's without considering the, justified, joy some get beating my lot!

I think beating Springboks in South Africa ranks highest/toughest - at least for the All Blacks!

Siren

Tour Rookie
Visit site
We were utter garbage, our U20's would have put up a better show and thats not being sarcastic. Basic errors, continued coming in to the breakdown from the side, knocking the ball on every time we had the ball for more than 30 seconds we could not even get the basics right.

Yet again when we can not overpower a team we are completely clueless, if you show Warren Gatland an overlap he wouldnt know what to do with it.

When plan A works we are amazing when it doesnt we are utterly clueless and we papered over the cracks last week with what could be our only win this 6 nations.

15 pens conceded and 16 missed tackles is just not good enough im afraid.