6 Nations 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15344

This game is in danger of becoming dull, it is so one sided.

At the start of the tournament Scotland were fancied to be quite respectable, not win but be decent. What has happened? Have they had a lot of injuries?
😵

Certainly danger averted - the start of the second half from Scotland is as stunning as England’s start to the first half - what a game

And now level 😲😲😲😲

D

Deleted member 16999

What a superb match, great effort from Scotland to come back from nowhere and will rightly feel robbed!

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Didn't bother with the second half, walked the dog, started my famous, in my house, Saturday night paella. Just checked the score 🤣🤣. Fabulous from Scotland, what a team talk Gregor Townsend must have given. Eddie Jones must be a picture.

How could Scotland have been so amateurish and then do that? Bizarre but great end to what was a dead match in the tournament.

Doon frae Troon

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Great fight back from England 1st XV to snatch a draw against Scotland's 3rd XV at Twickers.
Sadly for them Scotland retain the Calcutta Cup.

BTW Eddie Jones you are a pratt.
Gregor showed the Scots team your comments at half time.:LOL:

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Wow. That was done and dusted and the English camp certainly thought so and I think it was a travesty that Scotland didn't win. A dominant Wales performance and the grand slam sown up before England even started, much to the delight of our Welsh members watching on the large screen and giving it plenty with their singing. I'm playing with a Scot tomorrow so it'll be an interesting conversation on the first.