6 Nations

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

JT77

Tour Winner
Visit site
I guess it gives another option. I like ford, don't think we have seen the best of him in the 6 nations, maybe his confidence is down a little from before the tournament with bath not doing so well, but I think he will get better, Farrell has been excellent for sarries though so I would expect him to start at 10 if Jones chooses to play 2 centres.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Ford can be excellent but as you say form has been off for a while. He is also a bit flaky behind a pack that is not going forward. Farrell now deserves the 10 shirt on merit as Slade outside him can make up for what he can lack going forward.

D

Deleted member 15344

Ford can be excellent but as you say form has been off for a while. He is also a bit flaky behind a pack that is not going forward. Farrell now deserves the 10 shirt on merit as Slade outside him can make up for what he can lack going forward.

a back line of

Robson
Farrell
Slade
Tuilagi
Waston
Nowell
Brown

Is one that can be destructive and there are also a good amount of options that could come in

Youngs
Ford
Joseph
May
Goode
Daly
Wade
Eastwood

Amongst others.

D

Deleted member 15344

I would, in the longer term, consider moving Watson to 15 and have May and Nowell on the wings

Yeah it wouldn't surprise me to see that happen - having May and Nowell out the pitch gives a lot of raw pace.

D

Deleted member 15344

Didn't realise Rabeni had passed away - sad news , RIP