YouTubers.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I just love how people are pre judging a video and someone’s character before it has even been released.
Imagine if Trump comes across really well in the video 🤣🤣🤣

Well he hasn't in his entire career to date so why break the habit of a lifetime

If they don't break 50 I wonder if his fans will storm the green

Pin-seeker

Visit site
people are going to watch the Bryson v Trump video just so they can go on social media & slag it off.
Quite sad when you think about it 😬

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Just watched it ............................... and thoroughly enjoyed it.
BDC was on 874K subscribers when I started and 914K by the time I'd finished it!
No spoilers, but at one point I counted 15 buggies round a green, and that's before the assasination attempt!
Trump can actually play, Bryson can REALLY play.
Very good and both of them camer across really well, in my opinion.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
Just watched it ............................... and thoroughly enjoyed it.
BDC was on 874K subscribers when I started and 914K by the time I'd finished it!
No spoilers, but at one point I counted 15 buggies round a green, and that's before the assasination attempt!
Trump can actually play, Bryson can REALLY play.
Very good and both of them camer across really well, in my opinion.

Was it before the shooting ?

simsini

Visit site
For a 78 year old, Trump has a very good swing. Interesting to hear that his favourite properties that he owns are Aberdeen and Turnberry.

Arthur Wedge

Visit site
I'm assuming so.
These vids are often recorded way before they're aired.
I'm also damned sure that Trump would have made reference to it.
Cheers - saw a few silly vids about people going on about his ear with suggestions of it faked etc but I guessed looking at BDC schedule it must have been late June ?

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site
On a non Trump theme.
Is there a way to filter the videos for some of my YouTube subscriptions so I can only see unviewed content? I'm fed up of scrolling down for pages to get to the stuff I haven't seen.

4LEX

Visit site
Hilarious to see all the usual suspects who mocked Trump for being a crap golfer are now looking a bit silly. For his age he's a good player and would easily beat them. Swing isn't the easiest on the eye but he looks like someone that's played 5-6 days a week for decades.

Bryson couldn't give a toss what people in the UK think of him either, this will be the most watched golf video of all time very soon and both came over well.

Mel Smooth

Hacker
Visit site
Hilarious to see all the usual suspects who mocked Trump for being a crap golfer are now looking a bit silly. For his age he's a good player and would easily beat them. Swing isn't the easiest on the eye but he looks like someone that's played 5-6 days a week for decades.

Bryson couldn't give a toss what people in the UK think of him either, this will be the most watched golf video of all time very soon and both came over well.

He (Trump) played some lovely golf and at 78 years of age - he's got a decent game - I'll take that swing god willing I'm still here in my late 70's.

Bryson was as good on camera and with club in hand as I expected - the guy is golf gold.

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
1.1 million views now and Bryson nearly at 1 million subscribers, this video doing everything that’s been asked of it.

Noticed it took until the 2nd tee for Trump to mention Biden.

4LEX

Visit site
He (Trump) played some lovely golf and at 78 years of age - he's got a decent game - I'll take that swing god willing I'm still here in my late 70's.

Bryson was as good on camera and with club in hand as I expected - the guy is golf gold.

Agree on all points. Trump isn't my cup of tea but I wouldn't attack him personally based on a load of nonsense from the media like some have in this thread. We can see that one of the biggest lies told about his golf has been exposed as a load of rubbish in this video anyway..

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah, Trump's golf was a bit better than I expected. His driving was near impeccable. Short game maybe a bit iffy as he fatted a few chips (and we all saw that video of him shanking one a couple of months back). His putting stroke looks absolutely horrendous as he just flicks at it, but the results were still pretty solid somehow!

P.s. there's one thing I found odd, just because I'm ignorant of US political customs, but was he calling him 'President Trump' because that's an honour bestowed on all ex-presidents? Like if he met Bill Clinton he'd still have to call him President Clinton? Or was he doing it because he's a big-time Trump voter and was annointing him as the next president already?

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Yeah, Trump's golf was a bit better than I expected. His driving was near impeccable. Short game maybe a bit iffy as he fatted a few chips (and we all saw that video of him shanking one a couple of months back). His putting stroke looks absolutely horrendous as he just flicks at it, but the results were still pretty solid somehow!

P.s. there's one thing I found odd, just because I'm ignorant of US political customs, but was he calling him 'President Trump' because that's an honour bestowed on all ex-presidents? Like if he met Bill Clinton he'd still have to call him President Clinton? Or was he doing it because he's a big-time Trump voter and was annointing him as the next president already?

Yes, any ex president would be addressed that way

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Trump (way too wristy) was asking Bryson about how he putts - I can see Trump using his shoulders a lot more (my way too) in the future!